8

Mackenzie

August 26, 2028

As I woke up and got dressed, I instantly called Johnny to meet with me and Annie. As of now, everything Annie recommended was no use." Kenz?" I heard Maddie knock on the door.

" Come in." I said then Maddie opened the door and get inside." A delivery from Hayden." Maddie said handing me a small box. I looked at it confused then deciding to open the box.

It was a gold necklace." Where are you going?" Maddie asked." I'm meeting up with Johnny and Annie." I said." Annie?" Maddie asked confused.

" The attorney. She's Carson's friend." I explained." Ok. See you later." Maddie said leaving the room. I looked at the necklace and decided to wear it.

I grabbed my keys and purse and went inside my car and drove away. As I'm driving, I received a call from Brynn, so I answered." Hey Brynny Boo, what's up?" I greeted." The sky." Brynn joked." HaHa. Very funny. So original." I said sarcastically then I heard her laugh.

" Anyways, how are you Kenzie boo?" Brynn asked." I'm meeting up with Annie and Johnny. Actually, I'm on my way." I informed her." Shoot! Are you driving? Sorry to bother you." Brynn apologised.

" No, no. You're all good. My phone is connected to my car so you're on speaker." I said." Be safe driving." Brynn said." I'm not a reckless driver like you, Brynn." I laughed." Yeah, Yeah, whatever." Brynn said.

" Are you alone? Where's Carson?" I asked." Yeah. He has a meeting." Brynn said." Ok, as soon as I finish meeting up with Johnny and Annie, I'll go visit so we can hangout." I said.

" Thanks Kenzie Boo. Hurry up. I feel so lonely." Brynn said." Well, with a house as wide as the white house. I would really feel lonely especially if it's just you and your husband." I said.

" I'll go invite Lauren so we can have a girl talk and just chill." Brynn said." Great idea. Anyways, I'm here. Gotta go." I said parking my car." Ok, bye Kenzie Boo, see you later." Love you. Brynn said." Love you too. Bye." I said before ending the call.

I saw Johnny standing outside the cafe so I got down and walk towards him. He looked at me and smiled." Nice to see you again." Johnny said. I just smiled when Johnny opened the door for me.

" Annie's on her way." I said then he nodded. We were about to sit down when we heard someone calling my name." Kenz? Kenzie!" We turned around and my eyes widened.

" Mom? Mooom! What are you ding here?!"  I asked freaking out. I glanced at Johnny who's completely confused then back to my mom.

" I'm meeting a client... wait... Johnny Orlando?" Mom asked. I looked at Johnny still freaking out." Are you Kenzie's mother? Wow, I thought you are her sister. You look so young." Johnny said making my mom blush.

" Thank you, thank you... wait... why are you guys here?" Mom asked then the door opened and then Annie came. As soon as she saw us she started calling us.

" Mr and Mrs Orlando! Hi!" Annie said cheerfully. Mom looked at her confused." Sorry I'm late. I was stuck in traffic." Annie said then shake our hands.

" Uhm... who are you?" Mom asked." Atty. Annie LeBlanc." Annie introduced." Mr and Mrs Orlando?" Mom asked confused. Johnny and I were signing Annie to shut up but she was too busy talking to my mom.

" Yes, them. Mr and Mrs Orlando. My clients." Annie said." No, you must be mistaken. My daughter isn't married yet. She's going to get married." Mom said.

" No, no, no. She's married." Annie said." What?! No." Mom said." Yes they are." Annie said." No." Mom said." Yes." Annie said then they continued arguing.

" Mom. Mom. Mo-" I was cut off by a loud thud and my mom shouts." He passed out!" Mom said then I turned around and see Johnny laying on the floor.

" He passed out! Annie! Go get a doctor!" I said pushing Annie outside as the crowd started gathering." But-" I cut her off and closed the door. I went back to Johnny and started to do a cpr.

" Kenz, he's not breathing. Put some air in his mouth." Mom said freaking out. I looked at Johnny lying on the floor unconscious and slowly get closer and closer to him.

" Hurry up! I don't want to witness someone dying in front of me." Mom shouts as I go closer to him." What are you looking at! Go!" Mom shouts then before I knew it, Mom pushed me and made my lips touch Johnny's lips.

It took 2 seconds for me to process everything then I saw Johnny slowly opened his eyes, our lips still touching. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled away then everyone cheered.

Then he passed out again." O my gosh. He passed out again! What are you waiting for? Go do the CPR- Nevermind, step aside, I'll do it." Mom said taking over my place, as she's about to do cpr, Johnny opened his eyes and quickly stood up. Everyone cheered again.

I stood there still shock about what happened awhile ago." Uhm.. Let's go! I need to take you to the hospital to make sure you're ok. Bye mom." I said dragging Johnny out of the cafe.

Johnny

Later that night, as I get home. I small smile formed in my lips." Hey, John. You haven't vlogged yet. The fans are waiting." Lauren said as she was sitting down, on her laptop.

" Aren't you supposed to help her to get annulled quickly? Why is does it look like you just got closer with each other?" She asked and then I thought about it and went to my room.

I lied down to my bed and grabbed my phone, about to text Kenzie about what happened earlier when my phone kept getting notifications so I opened my instagram when I saw myself getting kissed by Kenzie.

Tiktokroom:  Looks like we have ourselves a couple

It has over millions of likes and comments and there I saw Kenzie's comment.

Kenzie:  That is not true. I have a fiance now. We're just friends, and know the reason before putting it on social media

So I decide to response to the viral picture.

Johnnyorlando: This is false. I passed out so Kenzie tried to do cpr. Before assuming something, you should do some research first. 

After commenting, I turned of my phone and sighed.

Hope you guys like it. Please don't be a ghost reader. Make sure to leave a vote and a comment. Peace!