3

Mackenzie
August 18, 2028

" Hey babe!" I said with a smile on Skype with my boyfriend." Hey babe." He said.

" How's my lawyer?" I asked." I'm good thank you. I'm sorry I can't be there with you in your family gathering." He said.

" It's ok, I understand." I said." But, do me a favor and dress nicely tomorrow night." He said and I have him a confused look.

" Ok." I said suspicious." Gotta go, bye." He said and ended the call before I even got to say bye.

August 19, 2028

I am heading home and I noticed the house was dark. I parked my car in front of the house gate and noticed candles and petals on the floor.

I slowly walked inside and be greeted by.......

" Isaak." I said as my stomach was filled with butterflies. Both of our families is behind him filming us.

He was kneeling on the floor holding a red velvet box and inside it is a ring. A very, shiny ring.

" Kenzie, it's been 6 years, and every days, months, and years. I'm very thankful to have you. We treat each other like husband and wife. I think it's time to make this legal." He proposed.

I looked at my mom who were nodding and my sister who had tears falling and his family looks very happy.

" How do I say no?" I asked. I'm not ready for this.

" Is that a yes? Is it a yes?" He asked standing up with a huge smile on his face.

" Y...ye..yes??" I said unease of the situation. They all cheered." She said yes!" Hayden screamed on top of his lungs and hugged me before putting the ring.

I can't believe I said yes. I asked him How to say no but he took it as a yes.

August 22, 2028

Both of our families are together for lunch and both our parents sat in our table.

" So, where's the dream destination gonna be?" His mom asked." Dream destination is pretty trendy nowadays." Kayla said.

" What's it gonna be? Church, Beach?" His dad asked." We don't know yet." I answered.

" When's the wedding gonna be?" My mom asked.

" Next year/ 2 years." Hayden and I answered at the same time and looked at each other.

" I thought we agreed about this." He said sternly." I want to say that, I might get the-" I was cut off by him." Babe, I'm sure you're gonna get more opportunities in new york in no time." He said and I just smiled.

" Kenzie, there's someone outside to see you." Maddie said and I nodded." Excuse me." I said and went outside.

" Mackenzie Ziegler?" He asked and I nodded." A delivery for you." He said giving me an envelope with my name on it.