5

Mackenzie
August 22, 2028

" Impotence, John." I said through the phone while working on the living room.
" What?" Johnny asked unclear.

" Impotence." I said again." Sorry, I can't hear you. I'm in a loud crowd with my fans." Johnny said. I can tell he wasn't lying because I can also hear girls squealing and calling John's name.

" Impotence. Impotence. Impotence. Super soft-" I was cut off." Kenzie, what are you talking about?!" Mom asked confused.

" I mean, super soft comfy sofa." I made an excused. Mom just looked at me weirdly before going back to cleaning the house.

" Kenz, sorry. Need to end this call. Bye." Johnny said before ending the call. I just sighed. Then I looked at my phone and called Brynn.

B: Hello MackZ
K: I need your help
B: For what?
K: I need you to do some research about Johnny

As I told her my plan, she said yes right away then called Lauren for help. I got up from my chair and went in Maddie's room.

" Mads, would you like to come with me tonight?" I asked." Where?" Maddie's asked. I looked at her and just smiled.

Later that night, as Maddie's and I pulled up in front of a restaurant resort kind of place. Brynn, Carson, Lauren, and William came.

" Did you do it?" I asked Brynn." Yeah. Lauren, contacted them." Brynn said and looked at Lauren.

" Them?" I asked. Lauren nodded." They're inside." Lauren said. We all head in and then went to sort like a hut, on our way there, we all saw a bunch of girls. More like 10.

" Didn't knew Johnny's such a player." Maddie said." Oh no. That's just half of them." William said.

We all walked closer and damn, Johnny had 20 girlfriends. Maddie and I's jaws dropped.
" Johnny change girlfriend every 3 months." Carson said.

" That's how his life goes." Brynn said." It took me 5 hours to contact all of them. Luckily, William helped me cause it would probably take the whole day." Lauren said.

" Thanks Lauren." I said." Anytime." Lauren said. We all went to meet the girls and interviewed them for almost an hour.

" So.... how's Johnny's....performance?" I asked still uneased but it's the last girl ." Oh, gosh... he's sooo big and good-" The girl was daydreaming of Johnny and I had it.

I couldn't stand it so I had to cut her off." Ok, I think I had it." I said then my phone ringed. It was John telling he's here.

I looked up and there he was. All the girls turned to him and screamed." Hi." John said before running away from the girls who were chasing him.

" That's crossed on the list." Maddie spoke.
" What do you guys wanna eat?" Brynn asked." My treat." She said.

" Great Idea." Maddie said." Let's order." Lauren said. The boys agreed so we ordered our food and ate.

Johnny came back half way done with our food." You guys ordered without me?!" He asked." Well, yeah. We weren't sure if you're gonna comeback." Carson said and everyone laughed.

He sat down next to me and ordered his food." So, how's life?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. He just chuckled and ate his food.

" So Brynn, any plans?" Maddie asked.
" Plans for what?" Brynn asked confused.
" Oh come on. It's like you don't know what Maddie means." William said.

" Plans on- Ooooh." Brynn said realising what was Maddie talking about." Yes. Please, I can't wait to play with my niece." I said.

" Guys, Carson and I have been married for only a year. And we've talked about it... I'm still not ready." Brynn said.

" Right, Brynn and I are taking it slow. I mean, I wouldn't mind at all. I also want kids. But whatever my wife wants, I'll be ok with it. As long as she's happy." Carson said.

We were all in awe. Brynn looked and Carson and gave him a hug." You guys really are the cutest." Lauren said.

" Says you, you've been dating William since you were 18." Brynn said." 18?" I asked." I had to follow Johnny and Dad's rule. No boyfriend till I'm 18." Lauren said.

" I courted her since we were 16 so when it was finally Lauren's 18th birthday, I asked her out." William said.

" Man, you guys are such a cute couple." Maddie said." Yeah, tie the knot. You should get married." I said." No,no. Not until I'm married...Oh wait- I am married." Johnny said. Everyone laughed except for me.

Later that night, we all head out." Call me when you get home." Brynn said to me.
" Yes." I said giving her one last hug before she get inside the car and Carson closed it for her.

" Bye, Kenz and Mads." Carson said heading inside the car and drove away." Bye guys." William and Lauren said.

" Don't go anywhere else." Johnny said.
" Yes sir." William said as hi. And Lauren went inside the car and drove away.

" I'll be in the car." Maddie said before leaving Johnny and I." Are you jealous?" Johnny asked." Me? Jealous? No way." I said crossing my arms.

" Then why were you ignoring me awhile ago?" He asked. Honestly, I don't even know." I was just... thinking another way to get our annulment faster." I said.

" Yeah sure." Johnny said rolling his eyes.
" Why don't you come in my house tomorrow so we can discuss for our plan?" Johnny invited.

" And so I can introduce you to my family." He said before flashing a wide smile. I raised and eyebrow at him as he continues to smile at me.

" Ok." I said." Really?!"  He asked excitedly.
" Yeah... I'll see you tomorrow then."  I said.
" Yes. Tomorrow, I'll send you the address."
He said waving goodbye at me as I head inside the car and Maddie slowly backing up.

He has a big smile on face." He does have a charming smile. I'm just being honest." Maddie said turning to me.

" Shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

Hey guys, I hope you're having an amazing day, please check out my other book called The Night We Met if you're Bryson/Crynn, Jenzie, Lilliam, Hannie, Kaycee, and Tate fans.

Make sure to leave a vote, comment, and follow me for more!