2

Johnny
August 18, 2027

We were at the bar with The newly wed couple and Mayor Bryce in the bar and Dominick Kline.

We all got drunk and doesn't know everything on what's going on. We were wild and free.

" Brynn let's go home. You're drunk already." Carson said to Brynn who were really drunk and puked at Carson's shirt.

Carson winced disgusted but he can't be mad. He loves Brynn." I'll see you guys tomorrow." Carson said as he carried Brynn bridal style to the exit.

I looked at my side and be greeted by Kenzie who was smiling weirdly. I looked at her weirdly and then looked at Bryce who was really drunk.

I sometimes imagine myself, what if I got married already? Would I be in a happy family? With kids running around and a loving wife?

Kenzie and I stared at each other's eyes deeply. I think I'm falling. As the area began to blur out, I looked at her deep in the eyes.

" Do you believe in love at first sight?" I blurted out." I do." She answered and let out a small cute laugh.

" I think I love you." I said and she raised her eyebrow." Don't you think love takes time?" She asked.

" I don't think so." I said with a smirk and a chuckle. She didn't said a word as she started to look at me softly and a smile.

Very short chapter! Hope you guys like this! Make sure to check all my other books and follow me for more! Vote, Comment, Follow!