12

Mackenzie

September 1, 2028

We saw William sitting down waiting for us and Johnny talking on his phone." What's his problem?" I asked leaning against the wood railings of the open area restaurant.

" He's cancelling all the gigs his manager already set for him this week." William said." Is it because of me?" I asked." You're assuming, but, your assumptions are right." Brynn chuckled before sitting down next to Carson.

I rolled my eyes as we all sat down." I tried telling him not to cancel but he insisted. He said it was the only wedding gift he could give. So here he is." William said.

" Wow, can't believe a guy like him still exist." I said." He's kind, generous, caring, funny, and talented. He's not selfish." I added.

" He's nice right? Limited edition. Just for Limited time only." Carson said.

I was too lost looking at Johnny. How can I guy like him be so kind to a girl he just met?

He looked at me and smiled before heading over to us." Let's order. What do you guys like?" Johnny asked sitting down next to me. We ordered our food and ate dinner

" Did Nicka called you yet?" I asked." No." Johnny said." Remember, we'll wait for Dominick." I said then he nodded. 

Johnny

September 2, 2028

The next morning, William and Carson were waking me up, jumping on my bed." Guys!" I groaned." Johnny boy, wake up. Someone wants to see you." I heard Carson say.

" Alright, alright. I'll just take a shower." I said, finally opening my eyes and going to the bathroom to shower and change.

" Who is it anyway?" I asked as I got out of the bathroom, brushing my hair. They smiled. They dragged me out and went to the motorcycle rentals and there we saw the girls already waiting.

" Surprise." The boys said. I chuckled as I looked at Kenzie." You're the reason why I had to wake up and discontinue my dream?" I asked walking towards her.

" Mhm... Mr. Orlando, while waiting for Dominick, I want you to take me around Hawaii so I can plan my destination wedding." Kenzie said that made me smile.

" I want you to suggest some activities for my guests, and I also want to see churches and I'm looking for accommodations." She added. I smiled and walked towards her.

" Mrs. Orlando, my services is always free. Just for you." I teased. She smiled." Your time is important, I can't take it for free..... not anymore." She said.

" What are we waiting for? Let's go." Brynn said. We all smiled and hopped in our motorcycles. I tested the motorcycle and quickly hit the breaks making Kenzie hug me tight.

" Oooh, so early, you're already violating me. I like it." I teased and everyone laughed." Dumbass." She said hitting my arm before laughing.

I looked at the boys before leading the way to the beach. As we arrived, we head over to the beach." So, what do you think? Beach wedding." I suggested.

" Hmmm. What about a full spread breakfast for the guests?" She asked." Great idea. Then at night, you can have bonfire." I said and she nodded in agreement.