Episode 6 - The lost "ME"

Episode 6: (Edited)

"Uhh! No mom. What are you talking about?" I tried to make it sound as stupid as possible. 

"No it's just that I am finding you lost into nowhere and I keep getting worried about you" she said looking at the work she was doing. I went towards her and hugged her. I thought it was all over. The whole falling for him and not letting anyone know about it had come to an end but the very next day had a surprise for me. It was a Sunday and I was cleaning my room up for a change. It was messed up and I myself had no clue what was where and I swear I saw a dead animal skeleton, preferably a rat. I shuddered in disgust. Evening about 5 or so a got a call from Navya.

"Hey are you free? I need you to come with me somewhere." She said.

"Uhh! Where?"  I asked.

"Just to dad's clinic. I just want to take cash for purpose." She seemed to shop... Again!!! If I had the power to arrest shopaholics, she'd be the very first of all. Shopping usually came as a difficult task to me where as for her it was an amusing one.  "Fine. I'll get ready and I'll come over." I sighed.

"Okay" and we hung.

Frankly, I didn't want to go. It was freaking boring. But since it was Navya, I swayed along. Besides, I didn't have any other job to do. We looked for her sized clothes and with a dozen of hangers in her hand; she went inside the changing room. Now to mention her sized clothes, she was half my size. Being that, she rode a 125cc Activa, her big van and also was a doctor. She was doing all that what I was supposed to do.

"No I'll try the other one. This is too loose." She said. Looking into all that was there in my hand and searching for the correct one. I stretched my arm into the available space into the changing room.

"This one is even worse" she replied.

"It's the only size available doc." I replied and kept searching for "any other". She almost brought the whole shop if I wouldn't be there. Every cloth she picked was either "cute" or "perfect" or "matching".  I was only looking at the price.

Finally, it was done. We were sitting at a nearby coffee shop near the mall. Again my eye caught something attractive, it was him. I tried to look as calm as possible but the pressure was so much that it blasted and I started feeling dizzy. "You know, this one is very cute and it'll probably go with my pink legging. What do you think?" she looked at me and suddenly everything went black for a moment. I didn't feel anything. My hands and feet went numb and BAAM..... My head was on the table. And I went cold. After which I only remember going to Navya's home.

"Rad's...! Are you alright now?" she slight slapped on my cheek and tried to wake me up. One of my eye opened and I tried getting sense of what happened and eventually where I was.

"Are you feeling fine now?" she asked again.

"Yeah! Much better. What exactly happened? Did I faint?" she gazed into my eyes and asked

"Don't you remember anything? You fainted. What is exactly going on Rad's? Are you going to spit it out, already?" she busted over me.

"Doctor, Shut up.  Nothing's wrong with me. I am absolutely fine" I said somehow trying to wind up the situation.

"It doesn't seem right to me Rad's. I know it was him. He was there, wasn't he? So you fainted. Right?" she held my hand and sat me down and looked into my eyes because she knew I'd never lie to her.

"When is this going to get over Rad's?  When are you going to be completely alright? You knew very well that you two were impossible together. Then why on earth him? Huh?" she started to pull me out of this. I didn't have an answer for her question. What was I supposed to tell her? That I fell for his physique? This consoling of her's went on for a really long time. After which I was dropped home by her. She told my mom that I was not well and that she brought me from the clinic itself. She held my hand and signalled me to not to think about it anymore and the course of tablets would make me better. This was the very first and the last time I saw him after the sudden meet.

The next week I had to be hospitalised because of high fever and stress. Navya obviously came to see me like a thousand times in the hospital. She took good care of me. The last day in the hospital was very different. It so happened that, Sid's friends came to see me in the hospital. They saw me weak and organised a party the next day on occasion of my discharge.

Vote comment!! 

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved