Episode 26 - Oh.. My.. God..!!!! Daddy? (just the beginning)

3 years later

I was tossing and turning on my bed.  I couldn’t sleep, may be because of too much tiredness from the party. I looked at Mohit beside me. He was sound asleep, probably drooling. A faint smile wiped my lips and suddenly my phone vibrated. It was Navya.

“I am bugged” she said. Now, she didn’t really know about the fight. I preferred to keep it away from her. It had been 3 years, how didn’t I forget what had happened. I mean mathematics never remained in my brain this far, how could this remain. She continued saying “I can’t sleep. I think I am exhausted. I was expecting you to doze by now. The party was too good by the way”

“No actually, insomnia is hitting again. The party went well, even Ma is happy” I said.

“Oh. Well Mohit dozed? Wake him up and trouble him.” She said we chuckled. It was too good being connected to my best friend even after my marriage. Navya by now had Completed her MBBS and gotten admitted to gynaecology. Her mom was keen on getting her married before PG, but Navya is Navya. She does what she desires.

“Who is that you are talking to this late Hun?”  That was Mohit speaking in his sexy 3a.m. voice. I swear it was irresistible but I controlled my emotions. “It’s Navya. She couldn’t sleep. So called up” He sat up beside me and spoke into the phone.

“Hey Navya your missing me already darling?” He said and continued “Man, your girlfriend won’t leave us alone like…. ever Radha” He said to me and I giggled a bit.

“haah, miss you my ass. You just won’t change for a penny, let alone for your wife. Would you now?” She said.

“My wife isn’t asking me to, so…. NO” He said. We both chuckled. The talk went on for some more minutes. Mohit was playing angry birds on his phone when I romantically leaned in to kiss his neck.

“Hmmm. Somebody seems in a mood” he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling him over me

“Don’t get any ideas, I was just…” We stared into each other’s eyes. Our marriage was amazing no doubt about it. But the past year with him has also been the same. It was like a dream come true. Waking up to a sleepy Mohit every morning, sometimes seeing him sleep like a baby. Those soft breaths he breathed in when he spooned me. Not to mention the soft and gentle kisses I wake up to.

“Ahem… I suddenly become so much appealing to you?” His voice dragged me out of my thoughts.

“Hmm. yeah well, you’re not so bad also. After all, I married you.” I said in a ‘meh’ tone. He got offended by it and started to speak to me with a stern look.

“Oh is it now? Don’t you dare piss me Missus Radhika Mohit Naik? I can punish you for it.” he said with a smirk and started leaning towards me to kiss me. I knew the next step, because I had been like 3 times in week through it. I liked the way he handled me in bed.

“Mohit, please no. Behave” I said and started pushing him away playfully while on the other hand he started moving in more and more. In minutes I found his lips crashing on mine and with a lot of struggle, I finally gave in to the lust.

The next morning, I woke up to a sweet pain on the whole of my body. My eyes opened slowly as a ray of light fell on my face. I was natural, like I was born on this earth first. Mohit was sleeping like a baby and I curled onto him. Blanket just formally fell on him, below hip part while half of him naked like I was. I woke up and grabbed his t-shirt, because that was the only thing I found in 5 meters of my aura. I slid into it and rushed to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth, then started the shower. I stepped out of the shower and curled up a towel around me. I moved out to grab my clothes but instead my eyes fell on my neck and shoulder. It was sore and some part was deeply darkened, as if a kid bit me. I touched it and my hand immediately relapsed. ‘Jesus Christ, it hurt. He bit me. Man what is he? A dog?’ I mumbled to myself but felt proud of how good he had handled me. I just slipped into my usual shorts and tank top and headed to wake Mohit up.