Episode 10 - Second love

Episode 10: (Edited)

The next morning when I woke up, the first thing I saw was my phone. After a long time this happened that phone was y wake up call. Back then when I was in so called relationship with Voldy, I usually slept with phone screen on.

Me: "Hey I am extremely sorry. Yesterday was very hectic night for me. So I dozed off while texting" 

I replied. I got off of my bed and went to the kitchen and saw mom making chapatti. I went and hugged her.

"My baby woke up? How are you feeling now? Is the weakness still there?" she asked.

"Yeah, Ma. I am much better. Weakness is there but I'll be alright." I said going towards the washroom.

"are you going to have tea or milk?" she asked.

"Tea, Ma. Milk stinks" I said

"Stinks? If you keep saying that then I might have to talk to doctor uncle. You are weak and you need to earn strength" she roared.

"Ma, seriously? What am I? 5 year old now?"  I spoke back.

"Ya but I know you're still scared of injections." She said and laughed.

"I am not scared of it. It just hurts a bit more then the gutter-taste tablets" I said wiping my washed face after brushing teeth and making a dirty face.

"Those are for calcium and don't call them gutter-taste." She said changing the side of chapatti. I sat on the table with phone in one hand and newspaper in other. Mom gave breakfast still murmuring about the same 'gutter –taste tablets' thingy. With breakfast I logged on to facebook, something that I regularly did. I had a text in my box.

Him: "It's alright. I am sure u had a lot of work yesterday" 

Me: "Ya work at home you see" 

Him: "So? Tell me?" 

Me: "Uhh? What exactly to tell you?" 

Him: "About that day. That dinner you were having at 'The holiday?"

Me: "Oh. So that's the name of the resto? Gosh I never observed!" 

Him: "Yeah they serve best fish in town you see."

Me: "I see. About that day? Just a little treat from one of my brother's friend"

Him: "On the occasion of?" 

Me: "On the occasion of my discharge from the hospital" 

Him: "Why did you meet with an accident?"

Me: "What? no. I had to be hospitalised because of high fever and excess stress." 

Him: "Oh. You think we should exchange numbers?" 

Me: "Whoa that was fast. Not so early. I barely know you. Besides texting has decreased a lot since my illness." 'Wow directly number? This dude's got guts.' I thought to myself. But FYI, this step was totally worth it. I found a great guy and a very close friend in the form of Mohit.

Days passed, we became best of anything to each other. We even exchanged numbers. We shared sorrow, happiness, anger and every other emotion possible.

One evening, I was helping mom out with some new recipe. I received his text on my phone.

"Hey, my lady."

"Hey, Kinda busy. Catch up later." I said and continued helping mom. Later that night I texted back

"Hey buddy"

"Hey. What up?" he asked.

"Just mom's work, you know." I said.

"Hmm so learning to cook?" he asked

"I know to cook. Will definitely invite you sometime" I said and chuckled.

"Hmm. Come, take a walk with me?" he asked.

"Uhh.  Mohit, its 11 in night. In an hour, its practical morning. And walk?" I said awkwardly.

"Don't be ridiculous. Just a virtual walk." He said. That left me thinking. 

"Its fine if you don't want to come."  another text beeped.

"Well it depends on where you are taking me" I said.

"Umm. Garden? Or long road?" He asked.

"Garden? Lol.  Are you seriously kidding me?" I laughed.

"No. But you are a seriously non romantic person." He grinned.

"Ok ok. How about bike ride? You're bike?" I suggested.

"Ok my lady. Hop on." Ha said and sent me wink.

"Ok but mind you, I am a heavy person. Don't you dare play any prank" I said in a funny way.

"No love, I can balance you. Hop on now." He said.

"Ok I sit behind you with hands on your shoulder" I said.

"And here we go.... Wussshhhh!!" that made me smile

"Oh my god! I am going to die. Not this fast" I grinned.

"No Baba! You're holding me right. So don't worry and enjoy this ride." He said. Any of my words were not too good to express this feeling. I was indeed in the very best part of my life. Off course, I had the same feeling before but not as strong as this bond is. Mohit seemed like the ONE. I felt this immense attraction towards him.

"Radhika. Can I tell you something?" he asked. I understood the seriousness in his text as he took my full name. He never did before.

"Ya, sure. Tell me?" I replied.

"I think you're sweet. Kinda cute, and you also care a lot for me." He said.

"Off course, why wouldn't I? After all we're buddies" I said.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Ok I'll just drop you home now but before, I'll stop the bike in the middle of the road and kneel to you and propose." He said "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Uhh. Mohit, are you proposing to me for real?" I asked, just confused because of the entire virtual situation.

"Yes. Radhika? Will you allow me to be you're Krishna?" he proposed to me, virtually in the middle of nowhere. I really hadn't thought of this situation but he proposed. No doubt even I had strong feelings for him but relation was a big step. And after all that I had been through, I thought of giving this a second thought.

"Waiting..." he said.

"Mohit I am really confused. I really don't know what to do." I said.

"Take your time, love. Besides, I am not going to force you. So just be you and answer me" he said.

"Ok. But I really need a lot of time to think. Hope you don't mind." I said.

"Off course not babe" he said.

"I guess it's late and we really need to sleep." I said feeling awkward of the whole situation.

"Ok. We're home. I brought you back safely. Now go get some sleep. Goodnight sweetheart." He said.

"Goodnight Mohit." I said and slipped my cell beside pillow. Thinking of the whole classy propose, I finally dozed off.

***********************************************************************************

Hey you guys :D new update. but no one's comenting. Now don't tell me that i don't have flaws and havent made mistakes :P plz plz comment and let me knw. enjoy :D

Copyright © 2014 · All Rights Reserved