Thirteen

Present Day

"So mom lost her virginity on her 16th birthday?" Skylar asked with a frown. The last thing she wanted to hear was how it happened so she hoped her father kept that information to himself.

Shawn nodded, "And I had her hooked ever since."

Summer shook her head, "Disgusting."

Shawn smirked just thinking about their first time. She had gotten attached to him and he did too. He knew he wasn't going to let her go ever again.

"She's going to kill me for telling y'all this, but Beyoncé was a freak. Innocent as hell but she was a full blown freak and I don't know how it happened."

"Oh my God..." Summer mumbled as she covered her ears. Skylar did the same thing until Shawn finally stopped saying how freaky their mom were.

"Okay, moving on..." Skylar said, but Shawn was in a daze. He missed every part of her and surely enough, his life haven't been the same since she passed away.

_________

1995

Beyoncé let out soft moans as Shawn kissed down her neck. She was hornier than ever, but still very nervous.

She couldn't believe that she was about to lose her virginity — something very sacred to her.

Shawn could sense that she was nervous and didn't plan on doing too much. He wanted to take things slow so she could really get a feel of it. He didn't want to seem like he was pressuring her.

He made his way down her chest and lifted her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra which was just perfect for him. He latched onto her nipple like a baby and began sucking away.

Beyoncé looked down as he licked around her nipple and down to her belly button. The farther he traveled, the more nervous she become. She even thought about stopping him but decided against it.

"Let me take these off." Shawn said, demanding her to lift her hips so he could take off her pants. She did as he said and watched as her pants came off. She was now only left with her panties while he was still fully clothed.

"Take off your shirt." She said. Shawn smirked and removed his shirt to display the body he had worked so hard for.

Without saying anything else, he spread her legs and kissed the inside of her thigh. Beyoncé heart raced the more he kissed and in no time, her panties were off with his head down under feasting.

She grabbed onto the sheets for support as Shawn ate her out like it would be his last meal. He sucked on her clit while looking up at her. He stuck his tongue deep inside of her until he heard her begging for him to stop.

"Oh my God," She mumbled as her back arched. She used one hand to grab onto his head while the other hand held onto the sheets. "Stop baby."

Shawn smiled and continued pleasuring her until he figured she had enough. Beyoncé watched as his face glistened with her juices. She couldn't believe that this was about to happen.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked as Shawn removed the rest of his clothes.

"Yeah ma."

She let out a deep sigh as she watched him slide the condom on. She was extremely nervous now seeing how big he was. The way he slid the condom on let her know how experienced he was.

Shawn grabbed onto her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. They shared a passionate kiss as Shawn tried to slowly ease his way inside of her.