Eighteen

Beyoncé paced her room in deep thought

Beyoncé paced her room in deep thought. She had been home for the past hour and have yet to tell her parents the news. She was beyond nervous, but since being camped inside of her room, she had came up with an idea that she felt would work.

She planned on telling her mother first. Tina wasn't as dramatic as Mathew and she was also more understanding. Beyoncé had a great relationship with her mother and felt it was only right to talk to her first. Even though she knew Tina would be upset regardless, it would be much easier telling her mother than telling her father.

She stopped pacing the room and looked herself in the full body mirror. She lifted the oversized black tee shirt to reveal her pregnant belly. It was clear as day that she was with child so she was confused as to how her parents didn't figure it out yet.

Rubbing her belly, she found herself smiling. "I'm going to be a mommy..." She mumbled to herself. Having one child at her age was enough, but having twins would be much more hectic. Through it all, Beyoncé found a way to deal with it. She made a vow to herself that she would do the best she can to raise her children.

She sighed and finally found the courage to tell her mother. Instead of walking around their home to look for her, she called her mother and waited for her to answer.

"Little girl, why are you calling me when we both are at home?" Tina answered. She was currently washing clothes in their washroom.

"Mom, can you come to my room? I think we need to talk.."

"You think?"

Beyoncé put her hair behind her ear, something she did when she was nervous, "Yeah, we need to talk. It's important."

Tina stopped folding clothes and sighed, "Okay, I'm coming. Give me a second."

Beyoncé waited nearly ten minutes for her mother to walk to her room. When she heard a knock on her room door, she became nervous all over again. Her palms began to sweat, and she can feel the little sweat on her nose.

Tina walked into her daughter's room and softly smiled seeing Beyoncé sitting on the bed staring off into space. She could tell that something was really bothering her child. She had noticed when she first walked in over an hour ago.

"You okay? What we need to talk about?" Tina asked. All it took was for Beyoncé to look at her mother and bust out into tears. She was crying harder than she ever had because she knew how disappointed her mother would be in her.

She had lived by all her parents rules, never disobeyed their orders, and never really did anything to make them extremely upset. She was everything a great daughter could be and for her to end her high school career pregnant with twins would be a disappointment.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Tina asked, standing in front of Beyoncé. She stared at her daughter, completely clueless as to what was going on.

"I'm so sorry mama," Beyoncé said as she wiped away her tears, "Out of all people, I never expected this to happen to me and I know how disappointed you will be. I just hope that you'll forgive me and won't look at me any different."