Chapter 2: Intensified

Ignore the mistakes plz... :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung thanks heavens because his father had to leave for a meeting so the interrogation was interrupted. He quickly took a shower and slept, not caring what time it was. He woke up for dinner, ordered a take out and slept again.

The first day went well. Taehyung never saw the tattooed junkie and he was happy. His classes were gone well, he spent the break in the library and not even bothered to talk to anyone.

The whole week was the same. Taehyung isolated himself and oy focused on his major. Taehyung never visited the other blocks. From home to uni and then home. He did saw the motorbikes parked but wanted to forget whatever happened. He wasn't even worth remembering.

On weekends, Taehyung himself had shifts in his shop. He loved working there, surrounded by sweet aroma of flowers and coffee. He hates coffee but still needs it to start his day.

"Oh no no no---". Taehyung forgot to set the alarm and now he is late. He slept late after finishing his assignment and didn't even had dinner.

Taehyung rushes his morning routine, grabbing his things. His driver is waiting for him.

"Seems like you are a heavy sleeper." Junsu says.

"It's the first time I forgot to set the alarm. If my dad found out I am late for my first class, I am dead." Taehyung replies. He doesn't have time for the coffee.

"I won't tell him if that's what you think." Junsu says.

"No, I know you won't. If I get there late, the professor will tell father. My father has told the professor to give him every detail of how I am foing in the uni. It's-It's suffocating." Taehyung sighs.

"Relax young master. Don't burden yourself. You know how your father can be." Junsu assures Taehying but it doesn't work. "We're here."

Taehyung runs towards his class. He is out of breath but he managed to reach on time. He will have to go to caféteria today because he is starving.

Taehyung feels like he is in highschool. Everything is same, classes, lunch break and he has to stay even if his classes end. He needs to get used to it.

------------------

"How can I study when dad is the one sending me off to missions. He wants me do good at both places but it's not possible." Jeongguk whines.

"You were never good in studies and your father knows it." Yoongi replies. They are sitting in the caféteria, having different majors but still same lunch break. Who cares about the rules here.

"I want a fizzy." Jeongguk gets up and the students move away to get him space. Jeongguk pays for his but just as he is about to turn, someone bumps into him, spilling whatever drink it was on his white shirt.

Jeongguk looks at the person, his anger now getting the best of him. The same guy from the parking.

Taehyung was about to apologise but stops when he sees the tattooed junkie infront of him.

"Who the fuck is blind now?" Jeongguk growls.

"It was an accident." Taehyung replies.

"Accident? If I would've done something like that, your rich ass probably would've wanted me inside the jail and it's just an accident of you do it huh?" Jeongguk is says and Taehyung gets furious.

"Oh I don't care okay. Truth be told, I am happy I ruined your shirt." Taehyung retorts. The whole caféteria is looking at them. No one ever talked to Jeongguk like that and everyone await patiently what Taehyung's fate would be.