Chapter 7: Friends

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

After trying really hard, Jeongguk got Taehyung to agree. They decided to go to Jeongguk's house but the younger will have to wait because Taehyung's shift ends at 8. Jeongguk waited in the café. Taehyung told him to go and pick him up when it's time but Jeongguk didn't agreed.

So now they were in Jeongguk's apartment. In the elevator, Jeongguk had to control himself a little though, it's not his fault, Taehyung was just so irresistable. But he had to be careful because he and Taehyung are on crucial terms right now.

"Are you hungry? We can order something." Jeongguk suggests and Taehyung nods because he is starving. He was also glad that his father and mother were out of town for three to four days due to a business meeting. They left Junsu to keep an eye on Taehyung but he knew Junsu won't tell his father if Taehyung did whatever he wanted.

"I ordered pizza, if that's okay." Jeongguk says.

"It's okay." Taehyung smiles.

To be very honest, Taehyung missed Jeongguk. Taehyung wasn't used to having someone there for him or care for him so when Jeongguk came in his life, he instantly grew to like the feeling of not being alone, though it wasn't long that he knew Jeongguk. So when Taehyung couldn't see Jeongguk for a whole week, he knew for sure that he misses him and likes having him around, even for a little while.

"You look really nice." Jeongguk says. He had to say something and this was the only thing that he could thought of at the moment.

"You've been at my shop for hours, with me and you're saying it now?" Taehyubg smiles, a little teasing.

"Well, yeah." Jeongguk is nervous and Taehyung knows it. It's like that night in this same apartment never happened. It's like that night doesn't even matter anymore.

They eat pizza in silence, watching some show on the television. After they are done eating, they know it's time to talk now.

"Before I start, I just want you to know that I never meant or mean to hurt you. Trust me Taehyung, you can hate me all you want after this. Just know that I want to sincere with you and tell you the truth." Jeogguk says, sitting next to Taehyung on the couch.

"I'm listening." And I will never hate you, it's impossible.

"My father, Jeon Jaehyun is the leader of our gang, Bangtan. But now, I do everything. So basically I am the leader. Our gang is not just a mere group, it's roots run deep. This building is a disguise, people of the world know that we run a normal business but the underground world knows we are a gang."

"Like a mafia?" Taehyung asks.

"More or less, yeah. But mafia comes with elegence too, all suits and shining shoes but brutal as hell. The gang I belong to is sure brutal, ruthless you can say but it's family and I can die for them. My parents are loving, funny, they understand me and my friends too." Jeongguk looks at Taehyung, who is genuinely interested.

"We kill, of course we do. All the gangs that were against us, they killed our people, we killed them. I won't say we are innocent Taehyung because we are from that but we are not that bad. My father and mother had a love marriage, my two friends are engaged with eachother. We know how to love and we know how to respect, those who deserve it." Jeongguk explains and Taehyung understands, he really does.

"Did you ever fell in love?" Taehyung asks and the question takes Jeongguk by surprise. But the answer is simple.

"No, not yet." Jeongguk says and Taehyung's heart breaks a little.