Chapter 10: Deal

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I look forward to our next meetings. Your deal outdid all the others. Thank you for cooperating with us." Daewon says and shakes Jaehyun's hand.

"Same here Daewon-ssi. I am glad you accepted our offer. I assure you, you won't regret dealing with us." Jaehyun smiles. He never knew Dawson would in his trap this easily but again, his offer maybe fake but it was costly and Daewon worshiped money so there is no way he was letting this go.

"Daewon-ssi, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Jaehyun says, already knowing Daewon won't reject.

"Sure, please."

"Whenever I offer a deal to companies, I like to invite them to dinner. And my wife would also love to have CEO of such a renowned company and his family to dinner with us." Jaehyun says and Daewon's eyes lit up.

"It will be an honour for me. We would love to come." Daewon agrees and Jaehyun throws a fake smile. He already knew it.

"It's Friday, how about Sunday? I'll let you know the time. Do bring your son, I have a son too, I am sure they will go along well." Jaehyun says.

"Of course. Taehyung would love to come. He doesn't like having friends but let's hope he likes your son." Daewon lies and Jaehyun knows it, he wants to punch Daewon so bad.

"I would really like it if they'd be friends Daewon-ssi. Jeongguk is a rebellious kid. I hope having a friend might change him a bit." Jaehyun appears conflicted on purpose.

"Oh don't worry. I'll talk to Taehyung." Daewon smiles. What a two faced bastard.

"I should be going now. I look forward to the dinner." Jaehyun gets up and Daewon too. They say goodbye and Daewon is excited to have such a big deal in his hands. Little did he know.

----------------

Taehyung didn't had any assignments for the weekend and his father was also in a good mood, telling him he has something important to tell him but got busy in a meeting. Taehyung called Jeongguk, yes they finally exchanged numbers. Taehyung wanted to buy new canvases and he didn't wanted to go alone so he called Jeongguk. The younger picked him up and they soon headed to the desired shop.

Jeongguk was told about the dinner with Daewon and Naeun and he really wanted Taehyung to come too. His father didn't told him Taehyung would be coming too, purposely. A little surprise for his son.

Having bought the canvases and some more art supplies, they both walked to the car parked in the lot. It was past sunset and the air was chilly. Jeongguk palaced the things in the trunk and when he walked to his seat he found Taehyung in the backseat rather then the passenger seat.

"Sweetcheeks? You want to sit at back?" Jeongguk asks but Taehyung opens the door and stares at Jeongguk. Jeongguk can see Taehyung's eyes shinning even it's a bit dark. Jeongguk hurriedly gets inside and shuts the car door. Taehyung quickly circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck and leans back so Jeongguk can hover over him.

Their lips meet in a passionate and desperate kiss. Although a bit difficult but Jeongguk settles between Taehyung's legs. The kiss gets heated and Jeongguk's hand roam over Taehyung's thighs, squeezing them a bit, making Taehyung gasp in between the kiss. Jeongguk takes the opportunity to explore Taehyung's mouth with his tongue. Jeongguk brings his hand at the small of Taehyung's waist and hoist him up and settles him on his lap, shifting a bit to get comfortable and continue their make out session.