Chapter 14: Far

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Daewon crossed his limits." Jaehyun sighs. Jeongguk had told his father everything the moment he found out.

"I am going to kill him. He will regret even thinking about it." Jeongguk growls, his anger didn't even stepped down ever since.

"I don't want to kill him instantly. I want to torture him. I will take away his company, his money and everything he owns. Daewon will himself beg me to kill him. I will make sure of that." Jaehyun announces.

"I want to do it myself dad. He will die by my hands." Jeongguk says but Jaehyun shakes his head.

"No Jeongguk, you focus solely on Taehyung. You have to take care of him and protect him when I take down Daewon. I am sure he will attack again. You can't let that happen again." Jaehyun says and Jeongguk knows he is right. He needs to keep Taehyung safe.

"Just hurry up dad. Whatever you're planing to do, do it quickly. I want Daewon dead as soon as possible." Jeongguk says, voice firm.

"One week. In just one week, we will own him. Trust me." Jaehyun's assures.

"I trust you dad. Of course I do." Jeongguk smiles as they both hug.

"Now go toTaehyung. It's almost time for your classes. Skip and rest if you want, you haven't slept the night." Jaehyun says.

"It's the first time you ever told me skip but I can't. I can't leave Taehyung alone." Jeongguk smirks and his dad ruffles his hair.

"That's my boy."

Jeongguk knows Taehyung would be up. He has a sudden urge to hold the blonde close to him. After finding out about Taehyung's father, Jeongguk wants to be with Taehyung all the time. He can't wait to be home.

-------------------

Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. He stretched but whimpered due to pain in his lower half. He forgot every bad thing that happened yesterday. He just remembers how good and happy Jeongguk made him feel.

Taehyung smiled when he read the note.

I will never leave Jeongguk. Never.

Taehyung showers and gets dressed in Jeongguk's clothes. He giggles looking at his reflection because he looks so funny in these clothes, them being oversized for him. The sweater reached his hands, creating sweater paws.

He hears the front door code being entered and the door opening afterwards

He hears the front door code being entered and the door opening afterwards. Taehyung knows it's Jeongguk and rushes outside to greet him. They both stare at each other once they lock eyes. Taehyung knows the younger hasn't slept whole night, he himself slept for barely two hours but Jeongguk looks obviously tired.

Jeongguk couldn't wait any longer, he rushed towards Taehyung and claimed his lips. Taehyung never hesitated to response, falling into a submissive puddle as Jeongguk kissed him with all his heart. They both part, resting their foreheads together and breathing heavily. Taehyung realised his feet are not touching the ground, being lifted up by Jeongguk by his strong hold on Taehyung's waist.