Chapter 18: Soft

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung kept crying in Jeongguk's arms, his tears soaking Jeongguk's shirt but the younger doesn't give a damn. Taehyung's cries we're heart wrenching. He shouldn't have showed him the file. Jeongguk slowly walks towards the couch, Taehyung in his embrace. Taehyung lets go of Jeongguk and falls on the couch, hugging himself. Jeongguk runs to bring water but Taehyung doesn't want to drink.

"Y-You should go. Please." Taehyung says, wiping his tears. Jeongguk knew it was coming.

"I will, don't worry." Jeongguk replies, sitting beside Taehyung. The blonde hugs his knees close to his chest, moving a little away from Jeongguk.

"Is this still not enough for you to believe your parents really deserve to die." Jeongguk says and Taehyung closes his eyes, breathing hardly.

"Please Jeongguk, I don't want to talk about this." He do. Taehyung wants to talk about it but he knows he will break down again.

"You do. You do want to talk about it. You are just scared." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him wide eyed. Is he a mind reader?

"Talk to me. For now, forget that I am Jeongguk, talk to me as I am someone you feel comfortable with." Jeongguk says.

I feel comfortable with you and I don't want to think of you as someone else.

"O-Okay." The word comes out before Taehyung can stop and Jeongguk smiles faintly.

"You never suspected anything, ever?" Jeongguk asks. After a moment, Taehyung shakes his head in denial.

"But I-I was called to the company by fath--Mr. Kim. To-To meet someone. Mr. Kim introduced me to a foreign man, he spoke in English and I couldn't understand some of it, a lot of it actually." Taehyung pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Mr. Kim then left me with that man and his secretary, alone. And you have no idea how scared I was. They were looking at me like I was their prey. They even told me to strip, touched me and-and said so many bad things, the things they wanted to do to me, both of them but I was so stupid. I didn't realise my father was planning this. Daewon slapped me when I told him what happened, he said I was lying." Taehyung shudders at the memory, shaking and crying again.

Jeongguk has his hands clenched in fists. He doesn't even want to imagine it. All of Kim's secretaries work under him now, in his gang.

"You know the secretary's name?" Jeongguk asks,

"No." He never went to the company again.

"I don't care about my parents death Jeongguk. It don't matter to me anymore. I just-I--don't know, why me? What did I ever do?" Taehyung sobs and Jeongguk wants to hold him.

"You were so caught up at the moment, didn't even realised what you said when I told you about your parents." Jeongguk says, voice coming out hurt.

"I know Jeongguk and don't worry, I already regret it and besides, I even got to know what you feel about me." Taehyung smiles sadly, looking at Jeongguk with guilt in his eyes.

"I should go now." Jeongguk gets up, not sure if he will be able to control himself from being furious, not on Taehyung but on himself.

"Yeah, you should." Taehyung's voice come out weak and Jeongguk is itching to hold him close.

Jeongguk slowly walks towards the door but stops and looks at Taehyung again, sitting on the couch, curled to himself. Without thinking, he walks towards the blonde, bending and picking him up in his arms. Taehyung gasps at the sudden action, looking at Jeongguk with surprise.