Chapter 24: Hunch

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk had been in just one relationship before and it ended because the girl cheated on him. It wasn't like he loved her or anything but he wanted to try and it didn't go well. Since then, he never even tried to be in a relationship. Just playing around and one night stands.

But with Taehyung, it was way too different. When it comes to Taehyung, he has no control on his heart. Taehyung had his heart the moment he was worried for Jeongguk, two years ago in the flower shop. And Jeongguk knew Taehyung was worth everything.

So right now, kissing Taehyung felt just perfect because new he knows and believes that Taehyung is everything for him and he would do anything to keep Taehyung for the rest of his life.

They were in no rush because they have a whole night for themselves. Jeongguk kisses Taehyung slow yet firm, pouring every emotion he feels towards him in the kiss.

Jeongguk breaks the kiss and begins to trail kisses from Taehyung's jaw to his neck. The blonde moans when Jeongguk sucks a at the junction of Taehyung's neck and shoulder. Jeongguk's hand rests on the blonde's back, pulling him towards so their bodies have more contact as he keeps marking his lover.

Taehyung runs his palms on Jeongguk's shoulders and pecs, feeling the muscles with his palms. Jeongguk captures Taehyung's lips again but this time Taehyung takes the younger's lip ring between his teeth and nibbles on the bottom lip because he was always weak for it. This makes Jeongguk groan and Taehyung smirks against his lips.

"Being naughty sweet cheeks?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung laughs heart fully at that, he missed that nickname so much and hearing it again makes him giddy.

"I missed that." Taehyung says breathless as Jeongguk keeps kissing his exposed neck. "M-Missed you."

Jeongguk pulls back from kissing Taehyung and stares at the marvellous sight in front of him. Taehyung's neck was filled with dark red marks and Jeongguk was proud to be the one who gave it to him.

In a swift motion, Jeongguk takes off Taehyung's shirt, making the petite male yelp a little.

"Bedroom Gukkie." Taehyung says and it wasn't a plea, it was an order.

Jeongguk smirks and picks Taehyung up, giving his ass a tight squeeze.  Taehyung moans at that and hides his face in crook of Jeongguk's neck as the younger walks towards the bedroom.

Once entering the room, Jeongguk lays Taehyung softly on the bed and moves away to look at him. They keep staring at each other intently, lust and love in their eyes. Taehyung makes grabby hands towards Jeongguk with a pout Jeongguk smiles, finally walking towards Taehyung and settles between his legs, now smashing his lips with the blonde's.

It's no longer a soft and sweet kiss. The kiss they share now is heated and sloppy. Jeongguk dominates in the kiss and Taehyung let's him as he loves being manhandled and dominated by the younger.

Jeongguk kisses Taehyung and reaches the blonde's hardened buds on his chest, kissing and licking it in slow motion and Taehyung arches his back at the mind blowing sensation, his hands tugging at Jeongguk's hair.

"O-Oh Gukkie." Taehyung moans and Jeongguk is completely hard by now. The younger now trails hot burning kisses down Taehyung's tummy and all the way down to his torso, trailing his tongue over Taehyung's already wet boxers and Taehyung gasps as he feels Jeongguk's tongue over his clothed member.