Chapter 32: Waiting

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Taehyung sweetie, t-the ring?" Sunmi asks surprised. After they left, Taehyung and Sunmi sat in the living room, Sunmi assuring Taehyung.

Despite his worry, Taehyung blushed when Sunmi asked him the question.

"Jeongguk, he-he--proposed me." Taehyung says and Sunmi squeals.

"Oh my God, finally." Sunmi was really happy. "Come here sweetie." Sunmi gestures Taehyung towards herself and Taehyung gladly let's himself be in the woman's embrace.

"I'm so happy for you both." Sunmi softly says. Though she realises a moment layer that Taehyung is in fact crying.

"Oh Taehyung. It's gonna be okay, he will be fine dear, you know him." Sunmi says as she caresses Taehyung's cheeks, reminding Taehyung so much of Jeongguk.

"It's just that---last night, it-it was so perfect and now, it feels so--so weird, knowing that he is far away. I don't know why-why i feel like this. I just want to see him so bad right now." Taehyung sobs and Sunmi smiles sadly.

"He gave you a promise Taehyung, he gave you a vows in form of this ring. It's means he loves you and there is no way he is backing away, even if he is away this moment, you know he will be with you the next one." She says and believes her, of course he does because he knows Jeongguk will come back to him, he has to.

Taehyung stares at the ring with his teary eyes but a beautiful smile.

If this is a promise Gukkie, then you better be with me forever.

"I love him so much, so much." Taehyung confesses and Sunmi can't be more than happy, knowing that his son has someone so perfect like Taehyung as his partner and lover.

"I know sweetie, I know."

------------------------

I'll see you tonight.

Those words were, for Taehyung were nothing but a mere lie. Jeongguk said he comes back at night and now it's 2 in the morning. Sunmi wanted Taehyung to stay here and Taehyung had agreed because if he went back home, all alone, he won't be able to handle himself.

Taehyung was in Jeongguk's room, in his shirt but way too restless to the point he wanted to scream. He couldn't believe this is how Sunmi handles these days when his son and husband are gone, even for days.

Taehyung can't sleep, of course he can't. A constant worry of Jeongguk eating him alive. All he wants right now is to be in Jeongguk's arms and sleep, masked in his scent which always makes him feel so protected and loved.

Then he can't help but stare at his ring. It's presence suddenly so heavy for Taehyung. A promise. It's a promise, from Jeongguk to Taehyung, from love to love. Taehyung wants to see his love right now.

Laying on bed, wide eyed, Taehyung recalls his memories with Jeongguk because suddenly, they start flashing in his mind, all of them like a movie at the the end of which, Taehyung cries. He cries and let's his cries be absorbed by the pillow which atleast a little, smells like Jeongguk.

Torn between all his jumbled up emotions, feelings and memories, Taehyung didn't knew when he fell asleep.

-----------------------

"Be careful guys, just be careful." Hoseok says through the ear piece and Jeongguk sighs, now taking it off and tossing it away. If he has to enter the building, he can't be seen with the earpiece.