Chapter 36: Wedding

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Many pics ahead.

Third Person POV

A typical wedding chap.

Sunmi held another dinner in which she invited all others. They decided the wedding date. 5th April was decided and everyone agreed.

Sunmi wanted everything perfect because it's her one and not son's wedding. She told Taehyung

"The decor and cakes would be taken care of by my shop so we don't have to worry about that." Taehyung says,adjusting his glasses, a clipboard copy and pen in his hand as he checks.

"Food and catering?"

"Leave it to mum and Jin hyung." Jeongguk mumbles as he works on his mac book.

"Okay. So we both have to go and buy our suits for the wedding." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums.

"Gukk?"

"Gukk?" Taehyung raises his voice when Jeongguk doesn't hear.

"Yes baby." Jeongguk says, quietly putting away his mac book before he can face Taehyung's wrath.

"I am trying to figure out the essential things to be done for our wedding and you aren't even paying attention." Taehyung whines.

"Okay, I'm listening." Jeongguk says and moves closer to Taehyung.

"So I was saying, we have like ten days left for the wedding so it's better for us to atleast buy the suits." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"You'll wear a suit?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow, looking way too cute in the glasses.

"Why can't I wear a suit?" Taehyung says.

"You can but, I want you to wear something unique. Suits are way too common and everyone would be wearing them including me. I just want you to stand out amount all others." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"We both are grooms Gukk, we will stand out. Everyone will be looking at us. Suits or not." Taehyung replies but Jeongguk doesn't budge.

"We shop separately okay. I'll surprised you and you surprise me. Though I would look no better because you have seen me in suit before." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung thinks for a while.

"Okay. I won't wear a suit but it will be so difficult for me to find other clothing for a wedding." Taehyung pouts and Jeongguk pecks him.

"I just know that you will look beautiful." Jeongguk softly says and Taehyung blushes.

------------------------

"I'll be back before as soon as possible Tae. I promise." Jeongguk says as he hugs Taehyung who was crying his heart out.