Chapter 37: Melted

Ignore the mistakes plz :) the typo messes up greatly sometimes....changes the words completely and my stupid ass doesn't even know when and how it happens.

Third Person POV

I am so sorry.

The party after the wedding was indeed fun and it wasn't in any club, it was right in the wedding hall where everyone wasn't drunk of some alcohol or drink, they were drunk of fun and love.

People danced, slow and then like a part animal and it was fun, it was crazy and it was perfect.

Taehyung and Jeongguk couldn't be more happy. People were laughing hard when Namjoon and Jin cover danced and then Hoseok joined to multiply the craziness.

Taehyung and everyone else were surprised when Sunmi danced. Even Jaehyun didn't knew his wife could dance so perfectly. Though Sunmi's shyness afterwards was way too cute.

Now it was time to go home and Taehyung had loads of excitement because he would be entering the house for the first time as Jeongguk's husband.

----------------------

"Oh my God, this is so adorable." Taehyung said as he opened Haechan's present which was a teddy.

Having changed out of the wedding clothes, they both sat in their room, opening he gifts they received.

Taehyung gasped in happiness when he opened Irene's present, it being stone frame.

"We're gonna put our picture in this." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"Your parent's gift is the best though." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smirks.

"Of course it is, they booked us suite for our honeymoon and you seem to really love it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung blushes, telling him to shut up.

Jeongguk puts away all the opened boxes and papers away and it was time for them to open eachother's gifts. Though Jeongguk had nothing on him for now.

"Here you go." Taehyung says with a big smile and hands Jeongguk the gift bag which the younger gladly accepts.

He takes out the small box and Jeongguk immediately knows it's something of gold and he also knows it's gonna be of a special meaning, of course.

Jeongguk let's out a chuckle when he opens the box. A gold pendant.

"It's just, beautiful."

"Put it on me." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung instantly gets up and straddles Jeongguk's lap, getting comfortable and Jeongguk chuckles again at the action.

Jeongguk can feel Taehyung's breath on his neck when the blonde puts on the necklace on Jeongguk. He traces the metal with his finger and admits how good it looks on Jeongguk.

 He traces the metal with his finger and admits how good it looks on Jeongguk