Chapter 5: Electric

Ignore the mistakes plz... :)

Third Person POV

Many thoughts run in Taehyung's mind but for the first time he choses to ignore them and let his heart tell him what to do. He doesn't know why he is running to Jeongguk but to him, one thing is sure that Jeongguk cares. Why? Both of them don't know.

He doesn't want to cry infront of Jeongguk so he wipes his tears away and walks to the parking lot. And there he sees him, Jeongguk. Sitting on the car's bonnet, looking at the stars.

Taehyung can't stop crying. He is overwhelmed by the feeling that Jeongguk actually waited for him, as if he was sure that Taehyung would come running to him.

So for the first time, Taehyung lets himself be vulnerable infront of someone. He lets someone see right through him as if his sufferings are the most obvious and when that someone is Jeongguk, Taehyung doesn't mind at all.

Jeongguk feels a presesnce and when he looks at him, he jumps down from the car, almost falling. He sees standing farther and his eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung slowly walks towards Jeongguk, hugging himself due to cold. Bloody dress code. He wasn't even allowed a jacket. Jeongguk notices this and immedietly unzips his hoodie, taking it off and runs towards Taehyung. He is a wearing a shirt, don't worry.

Taehyung stays whimpering as Jeongguk puts on the hoodie on him, it being oversized for Taehyung. None dares to say anything, they don't need words, actions speak louder in their case. Jeongguk leads Taehyung to the car and opens the passenger door for him. The older gets in and Jeongguk's scent inside the car calms him a little. Jeongguk takes the driver seat and drives away.

"You want me to take you to your house?" Jeongguk asks after a long silence.

"Lé Scenté." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk nods.

Jeongguk sits on one of the couches, that night renewing itself in Jeongguk's mind. Taehyung seems fine for now, he sure doesn't know what's going on in his mind or with him but he knows that the Kims deserve hell.

Why? Because they are torturing an innocent person, wounding his soul, bruising his thinking and slowly killing him inside. Jeongguk knows the truth, he knows the truth about Daewon and Naeun. Jeongguk is surprised how he never get to know about Taehyung if he knew about the Kims.

But he just won't let them ruin Taehyung's life. Why does he want to do that. Why does he care about Taehyung? He doesn't know.

"I can't offer you anything but coffee or drink. Would any of them do." Taehyung says. Jeongguk has Taehyung's hoodie and Taehyung has his.

"Water please." Jeongguk smiles and Taehyung nods. He hands him a water bottle. Silence fall on them again. Jeongguk stares at the bottle and Taehyung stares at Jeongguk.

"Thank you for---tonight." Taehyung says, nervously fidgeting with the hem of the hoodie.

"You don't have to thank me, you know that." Jeongguk stands up and moves closer to Taehyung.

"But I want to." Taehyubg whispers, now that they are way close. Jeongguk brings his hand on Taehyung's choker, tracing the cloth lining and making Taehyung go crazy while doing so. Taehyung's breath gets heavy when the younger traces his finger up to Taehyung's neck, their eyes never leaving one another's.

Taehyung knows he shouldn't be doing this, he isn't allowed to do this. If his father found out, he's in big trouble but tonight, Taehyung didn't care. He ran away from his parents tonight because it was suffocating, he was hurting badly and he wanted to escape and maybe, just maybe, Jeongguk is his escape.