Information About (Y/n)'s Character and People

(Y/n) is from (C/n).

She has (H/l) (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes, a (B/t) body type, and (S/t) skin.

She grew up in a nice home, in a wonderful community of other (C/p) until the slave traders found their village. And killed most of them. Her parents were taken who knows where, while she remained on the market until she turned five; when she was sold to Ulixes Delis; a court official who had a problem with the current king. Ten years, after a close to death experience, she is sold to Dolus Zenon - who gives her to his daughter, Cordelia Zenon.

The people of (C/n) have certain abilities - given to them by their main deity; Tiras - the djinn of Light and Illusion.

Like the Fanaris, they are valuable on the slave market. They have the ability to run faster than a cheetah for long periods of time. They are extremely light (no matter how they look); which makes for the very heavy chains they are forced to wear around their ankles.

(C/n) had a formidable army in an ancient time, allied with the Kouga Clans of the East. They trained with their powers and soon became to powerful. They were conquered by Heliohapt and remained in their control for about 60 years after; until they could create a better government and become autonomous again. Their military was still controlled by Heliohapt after that.

(C/p) have the power of light and hypnotism - they can manipulate light into things it is not, make themselves appear invisible, and hypnotize other living beings. The markings on (Y/n)'s face look somewhat like broken glass (like small triangles, etc.) the main language is a branch from the Tran language - so it looks similar to that.

I think that's about it, haha. (I put way to much thought into this . . .) I know, I'm a dork and I should be writing you the next chapter instead of an info page, but hey, the more you know about this I guess the better.

You'll get your next chapter sometime Thursday this week.

*Throws confetti*

Have fun waiting for the next chapter~!