Chapter 6

I instinctively followed Orchid, Cade, and the other two humans into the building

Even though I was still my full size, I phased through the solid wall easily. Then I was faced with a problem...
They were going up a spiralling flight of stairs, which, for me, would mean either phasing through them, or doing an extreme balancing challenge.
'Wait, can I still transform?' I suddenly thought.
I discovered soon after, that I could transform and my holoform followed them with my vehicle mode sitting at the bottom floor.
I followed them into two rooms, watched them take out a few drones, then they ran into an elevator.
I managed to get in before they started rising. I stood beside my Sparkmate, even though she could not see me.
Suddenly the human girl screamed and everyone whirled around to see a small butler-Cybertronian standing in one corner.
"A leprechaun!" the dark human exclaimed.
"Leprechauns are green, Irish, and that is offensive," the 'bot reprimanded,"What're you staring at, little girl?"
Orchid stepped forward a little,"I did not realize your kind were still present."
"We make sure not to make ourselves...too noticed, ma'am," the 'bot replied before turning to Cade.
"Mr. Cade, I will kindly ask you to come with me."
"Aww, I ain't doin' s***," Cade replied, swinging a fist at the robot.
The 'bot ducked and retaliated with a series of quick, light blows to the man's chest.
"Oh, so you want to play rough, eh?" the 'bot growled.
"Whoa! Slow down, buddy," Cade exclaimed.
Just then the elevator doors opened, with a drone waiting on the other side.
It flew in, hit Cade, and smashed him out of the elevator's glass back.
Orchid shouted with the others.
"Oh I am so clumsy!" the 'bot scolded himself, hitting his own helm.
Orchid wasted no time. She too leapt out the elevator and spread her wings to chase after Cade, who was hanging onto that drone for dear life.
My holoform fizzled out and I tore out the building. I couldn't do anything, but I needed to make sure Cade was okay.
I drove into the street just in time to see Orchid take out three drones in a row with thrown metal spikes and arrows of acid.
Suddenly she shrieked and dove out of sight.
I put my pedal to the floor and tore after her.
I rounded a corner onto a terribly paved road, where Cade had landed rather painfully. Orchid was near him, using a little bit of her healing power to fix up a broken leg and ribs.
"Thanks, Orchid," the man panted, slowly getting up.
Orchid was her full size now.
I transformed near her and instinctively reached out to hold her servo.
As expected, my servo phased right through hers, and I noticed her shiver a little.
The small 'bot (who later introduced himself as Cogsman), ran up and began muttering while spraying Cade with some perfume or something, ignoring Cade's loud complaints.
"You are needed, sir. Urgently," Cogsman told him.
"Hey, Cade," Crosshairs snickered, coming up behind Cogsman,"What's with the C3-PO rip-off?"
The green mech reached down to pick Cogsman up, but the much smaller mech grabbed his digit and twisted.
"Don't kill the messenger, or the messenger will kill you," Cogsman threatened.
Crosshairs collapsed with a very bent out of shape digit.
"Aaaooowwch!" he cried.
My sister ran up and helped her mech-friend stand up.
"What's going on?" she asked.
Nothing can describe how happy I was to see my sister. My annoying, hug-happy, warrior-like sister.
"This little guy wants Cade," Orchid explained.
"My master, specifically, wants him," Cogsman corrected,"And I have a feeling he would enjoy getting to meet you in person as well, Miss Orchid."
Orchid looked a little taken aback by this.
"W-what?" she stammered.
"My master has often said, that all of the past and present occurences of life, often lead...to one moment," Cogsman said, leaving both me and my Sparkmate in utter confusion.
I heard a shout behind me and turned to see Cade's other two human friends running up, as well as the other Autobots.
I was overjoyed to see that Blue Moon and Drift had had a handsome sparkling mech. It made me wonder,
...when would I have a sparkling to call my own?
"Your friends are safer in your absence," Cogsman stated,"in your presence...unsafe."
Cade stood up and walked over to the human girl, who looked to be in her teens with tan skin and black hair.
"They're gonna take care of you, alright?" the man explained,"You're family now."
He looked up and called Bumblebee and Kamicazii to join him. Orchid I knew had already made up her mind to go.
"Alright listen up, little miss sunshine," Crosshairs told the girl, immediately taking charge,"I'm in charge now. Just don't expect any bedtime stories."
Aura and Blue Moon hugged Orchid good-bye.
"Orchid," Aura began,"If you hear anything of my brother...tell me."
Orchid nodded,"Likewise, my friend. Blue Moon, I'll be back soon. Just don't tell Seigin anything about Megatron wanting to date you until he's older, okay?"
Blue Moon snorted,"As if I would ever tell my sparkling that."
Orchid smiled and winked at her before turning to follow Cade and her other two friends.
I followed, wanting to stick close to my Sparkmate, but before I did, I pressed my lips lightly to my sister's cheek in a ghostly kiss good-bye. She shivered, but I noticed her mouth twitch a little bit upwards.
I smiled.
******************************
To be frank, do not ask me how I managed to get on Cogsman's jet plane, but I did. I now sat beside Orchid in a large-ish cargo holder.
Kamicazii and Bumblebee had decided to go to a different cargo holder (as the plane had two) to...I don't know what they do when they're alone together.
Suddenly Orchid spoke up.
"Optimus?"
I jumped a little. I had not expected her to say my name.
"I-I an here, love," I replied tenderly.
"Why can I not see you?" she asked, hidden tears thickening her voice.
"I personally do not know," I replied,"I think it might have something to do with Quintessa."
Orchid sighed and buried her helm in her servos,"I'm losing it."
"You aren't, my love," I began, but a loud sob stopped me.
Orchid was crying.
"I wish you were here, Optimus," she trembled,"I wish you had never left. I wanted to have a family, a sparkling. Why did you have to go? I need you."
I opened my mouth to reply, then realized she didn't know I was there. She was talking to herself.
However, the notion that she had wanted a sparkling sent tingles down my spine.
Maybe, after we took out Quintessa and I had my body back...
We could begin our family.
Finally.

Author's Note: Okay, so this week I might not update a lot because we are building a house and babysitting and school starts tomorrow.
Sooooo, my schedule is pretty much booked.
I'll try and update in the early mornings and evenings when I wake up and go to bed.
Thanks.
Bye.