Chapter 17

Author's Note: New pic of Optimuuus! He, as always, looks awesome

Author's Note: New pic of Optimuuus! He, as always, looks awesome. 👍

I woke up with my arm around Orchid, her warm body snuggled happily against mine. I smiled softly at the sleeping femme. She was so...perfect. I told myself everyday that I was the luckiest mech alive to have her, and I believed it.
We were approaching the drop point, but I really didn't want to wake Orchid. She looked so peaceful and happy. I sighed and ran a digit down her cheek softly and she stirred.
Orchid opened her lovely gold and maroon optics and smiled somewhat sleepily at me.
"Hi," she said, optics still half-shut.
I smiled back and brushed a few locks of her bone-white hair out of her face-plates,"Hello again, angel."
Despite her still being half-asleep, I saw a light blue creep into her face-plates,"What did you just call me?"
I pressed my fore-helm to hers and bumped her nose with mine,"I called you an angel, because you are perfect, in every way. Not even the Matrix of Leadership could light our darkest hour like the way you do every day."
Orchid's flushed cheeks turned a darker blue and she giggled shyly, looking away.
I sat up on the berth and lifted her with me so she was sitting cross-wise on my lap.
Orchid reached out a servo and caressed my face-plates gently. I closed my optics and relished the loving touch. Our sparks once more beat as one and the feel of happy emotions through our bond made me feel even more content.
Orchid touched her nose to mine a little and rested her fore-helm on mine, as I had done earlier.
I opened my optics and smiled. My servos moved to her waist and up her sides and arms to comb through her hair and gently tilt her helm back.
I kissed the bottom of her chin and heard her giggle.
"That tickles!"
I smiled onto her smooth skin but offered no words. I kissed down her chin onto her neck-cables and lightly teased them with my lips.
Orchid gasped and I felt her servos clench against my back-plates and her body tense up.
I pulled back and she looked at me sheepishly.
"I-I..." she began, but I put a quieting digit to her lips.
"I know," I replied,"And you know I would never do anything to harm you or make you uncomfortable intentionally."
"Like when you wanted to abandon Earth?" Orchid teased lightly, arching a playful eyebrow.
Now it was my turn to blush,"I was...hoping you had forgotten that."
Orchid laughed and leaned closer to me, her warm breath tickling my face-plates,"Tibaksi have long memories."
I wrapped one arm around her waist and closed my optics as my other servo cradled the back of her helm as I kissed her.
My digits played in her hair and I could feel her servos, both of them, stroking my helm and face-plates.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"Brother, Orchid, sorry but we need to go now soooo, can you fragging come out now?!" my sister yelled irately through the locked door.
I pulled away from Orchid begrudgingly and she shifted off my lap.
"Once we take care of Quintessa," I said,"I'm getting us a house."
Orchid laughed and pulled me back for one last kiss before our biggest battle yet.
******************************

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter, but the next one will be long, I promise. Okay?
Also, I decided to put some new pictures of Orchid and Optimus up. You saw the new one of Optimus at the start of the chapter, Orchid's will be at the start of the next one once I finish drawing her.
Thanks for sticking with me and I will see you in the next chapter.
Bye! 😁🍀