Chapter 16

You've had your warning already, but just repeating it

This chapter has some PG. 13+ in it. Got that?

My helm hurt. It hurt to move, to breathe.
I was drowning! Drowning in my own energon.
I cried out for help but none came. No one heard my pleads.
I was getting tired, and energon was up to my chin now.
I tried kicking my peds but they seemed concreted to whatever surface I was standing on. My arms, too, would not move.
The energon nearly touched my lower lip now and I was straining to keep my helm above the energon.
Just before the energon could cover my whole helm, I screamed one last time...
...and jolted upright, optics wide open.
"Orchid? Orchid?" someone was asking me worriedly.
I turned my helm to see Optimus sitting beside me on my...berth? And where was I?
"Wh-what happened?" I asked.
"You destroyed Lockdown, then went into a coma," Optimus replied,"I've been so worried about you, so I decided to come in here to wait until you woke up. Then you started kicking and screaming so I tried to awaken you."
I exhaled heavily and rested my helm on one of my servos,"It was only a dream."
Optimus shifted closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.
I leaned back against him and sighed. At least I had him back. The one mech I would always love for eternity.
"Orchid?" Optimus asked.
"Mm?" I replied.
"I-I've been thinking, since we've gotten so close in our relationship...maybe it's time we...uh...y'know, thought about starting a family?" Optimus stammered nervously.
I had been giving this exact topic quite some thought, and had already come to a definite conclusion about it.
"I was thinking the exact same thing, Optimus," I replied calmly, turning my helm so I could kiss him on the cheek.
Optimus looked a little shocked at first, but then he went all adorably stammering again.
"Y-you mean...y-you actually w-want this? Like...now?" he asked.
I nodded,"That's my opinion though. You don't have to do it now, only in your own time. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything like that."
Optimus looked down at the ground and I could tell he was thinking about it. I knew he had been asking about this since we first declared our love, and now I never felt more ready.
Finally Optimus looked up to look me right in the optics,"Yes, now's fine."
I smiled, but I was also kind of nervous. This was something I had never thought I would be doing.
Optimus gently lay me down on the berth, then lay beside me. He kissed me softly on the mouth, then trailed kisses along my chin and jawline.
Then he kissed my neck-cables for the first time. It wasn't like when the Decepticons tried to rape me and they were biting my neck-cables. Optimus was soft, and gentle, his lips making tingles run up and down my spinal column.
He kissed the little hollow where my neck-cables met at my armor and I gasped.
Optimus looked up,"What is it? Am I doing something wrong?"
I looked at him lovingly and smiled,"Nothing. It's fine."
Optimus kissed my lips again before positioning himself between my legs.
Before he slipped in, he looked at me one more time,"Are you certain you want this?"
I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.
Optimus slipped in carefully and I gripped the berth's sheets tightly.
He waited for me to adjust then went the rest of the way in and propped himself on his elbows to his body weight wouldn't crush me.
He started a slow, steady pace, which gradually became faster as he became more certain I could handle it.
I was breathing hard. This wasn't uncomfortable, only slightly pleasant, but it just felt...weird.
I could feel a knot tightening in my stomach and knew I was reaching my climax.
"O-Optimus...I..." I panted.
"I know, love, me too," he whispered into my audio.
I overloaded just before Optimus did, filling me with warm fluids.
He pulled out and both of our interface panels snapped shut.
Optimus collapsed next to me, also breathing heavily.
I closed my optics and focused on my sparkbeat. It was hard to concentrate, because it still beat all messed up.
I felt Optimus shifting beside me again and opened my optics.
He was staring at me lovingly.
"I know Quintessa severed our bond," he whispered,"I would like to re-unite with you again."
I smiled,"Well you didn't have to ask permission for that one."
Optimus pulled me closer, so our chest-plates were touching, and kissed me lovingly.
I kissed him back and our chests opened and our sparks were re-united.
The familiar flow of Optimus' emotions was less of a shock now, but more pleasant than previously. I felt more loved when we were bound together.
Finally our sparks fully bonded and our chest-plates closed.
I rested my helm on Optimus' shoulder-plate and sighed contentedly.
"How long until we get to our destination?" I asked.
"Another three hours, why?" Optimus replied.
I snuggled closer,"Stay with me."
Optimus kissed the top of my helm,"Always, my love. Always."
I closed my optics and fell asleep in my Sparkmate's arms.
Quintessa could never tear us apart again, no matter how hard she tried.

Author's Note: That...wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. If you are thirteen or over, please tell me what you thought of this chapter. If you are under thirteen, I don't know why you would be reading this chapter when I told you specifically not to.
Anyways, thanks for reading so far and the next chapter is still a working progress.
Bye! 😁