chapter 10

POV: Sonic
"Sorry Tails.. but I can't go.." I said.

"What? Why?" Tails asked.

"I uh... I have a test tomorrow and I really need to learn." I made up a quick lie.

I hate lying but it's for the best. I can't go to the party. It's already not easy to hide my cuts at school. And at a party, that will go wrong. I know that for sure.

Tails gave me this look like he knew I was lying.

"I know you're lying. I have seen your schedule, you don't have any tests tomorrow. So what is the real reason you don't wanna go?" Tails replied and crossed his arms.

Well shit... Think of a lie...

"Because um I'm uh.. don't want to go to the party because.. I'm not used to being with others anymore... It makes me feel uncomfortable.." I answered. It wasn't even a lie. I wasn't used to being around other Mobians. I always have to act like everything is alright while it isn't. I can't hold that act up any longer.

"Oh, well I'm going to help with that." Tails said as he smiled at me. I smiled back at him while I actually wanted to cry. Some fake smiles aren't supposed to be seen through.

"Thanks Tails." I said, trying to sound as happy as possible.

"I will see you after school then." Tails said before standing up.

"Uhm okay." I said.

"Here, they may be cold but I know you will like them." Tails said and handed me a plastic bag with three chili dogs in it. He left after that, leaving me with the chili dogs.

I have to admit that I'm really hungry. Maybe just one chili dog- no. I can't and I may not. I don't deserve it, but it looks so delicious. I hate myself.

I opened the plastic bag and grabbed a chili dog. I slowly moved it towards my mouth and took a small bite. It felt like there was an explosion in my mouth. It was so delicious. Without thinking I took another bite and another one and another and another. In a flash, I had eaten the whole chili dog. I felt ashamed of myself. I forced myself not to eat and here I am, eating my favorite food.

Fuck. Why did I eat it? I don't deserve it. Why?

I tossed the plastic bag aside, refusing to eat more. I stood up and went to my last period from today. While walking to the classroom I saw Shadow.

Please leave me alone...

He walked up to me and I froze.

"You thought I would leave you alone after that? You thought wrong." Shadow said then kicked me in my stomach and hit me in the head with his elbow. I gasped for air and fell on hands and knees. My arms were shaking. They weren't able to keep me up for long. "Is that all you got Faker?" Shadow laughed as he walked behind me. He placed his foot on my back and put some weight on it. My arms couldn't hold it and gave in. I hit my face on the floor.

This is an awkward position...

"You're weak Hedgehog." Shadow said and slapped my ass, hard. I yelped. He smirked then walked into the classroom. I couldn't help but blush. I got up and rubbed my butt.

He just slapped my butt. What the fuck?

I shrugged it off and went to my seat in the back of the class. No one sat beside me. I didn't have a problem with that. I was lost in my thoughts about what just happened that I hadn't noticed Rouge standing in front of me until she spoke.

"Hey Big Blue." She said.

"Oh hey." I said.

"So since you're coming to the party, I need to ask you for a favor." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Everyone is bringing something with them like snacks or drinks. Can you do that as well?" Rouge asked. I nodded. "Great! You see at the party Big Blue." She said before going back to her desk. I took my books out of my backpack and placed them on the table. The teacher came in and class started. I tried to focus on the lesson but that was hard.

"Yo faggot! You're a sad excuse for a hero!"

"Yea! And I heard you were giving blowjobs and having sex with the teachers for good grades. You mind if I would fuck you?~"

"Ew. Dude no. That's gross."

I pinned my ears against my head, hoping I wouldn't hear them. I could feel someone staring at me, but it wasn't them.

I just want this to be over so I can leave this hell of a place.