chapter 11

POV: Shadow
Sonic fell on the floor on his hands and knees. I placed my foot on his back and his arms collapsed, giving me the perfect view. I caught myself looking at his behind. I bit my lip. This was a real turn-on.

I want to rip those clothes off him and f- ....... I didn't just think that...

"You're weak Hedgehog." I said and slapped his ass. He yelped which gave me satisfaction. I smirked and went into the classroom and took my seat next to Rouge. Not much later, Sonic came into the room with a blush covering his muzzle.

How cute- ....... I need to stop thinking like that...

Sonic sat in the back of the class with no one beside him.

Loner. He really has no one. Most people call him names, make fun of him, or bully him. Sad that the Hero of Mobius isn't doing anything to stop it. Pff what a hero. Can't even stand up for himself while he used to save people all the time. Sad excuse for a hero. He wasn't even the one who stopped Dr. Eggman. That was me. I was the one who killed him. After that, people started adoring me and no longer saw me as a villain. Faker was forgotten. I'm the Ultimate Lifeform, created for destruction. I ended my purpose in life. After the world didn't need saving anymore, we started living a normal life. But in fame. School is boring but fun at the same time. I enjoy being the most popular guy in school. I enjoy bullying my Fak- just Faker and watch him suffer.

"I will be right back." Rouge said and got up. Which got me out of my trance.

"Alright." I said and watched her go to Sonic. They talked for a bit before she came back. "What were you talking about?" I asked once she sat down.

"About the party." Rouge answered. "You better don't try anything because I will be keeping an eye on you." She said and gave me an intimidating look. But she didn't scare me at all.

You can't tell me what to do. I can do whatever I want. I can't wait to see him at the party. I'm wanna tease him some more.

The teacher came walking in and so the lesson started. I placed my books on the table and leaned back in my chair. I had a good view of Sonic from here. I noticed two guys of our class laughing and pointing over at Sonic. I twisted my ears into their direction to listen to their conversation.

"Yea! And I heard you were giving blowjobs and having sex with the teachers for good grades. You mind if I would fuck you?~"

What did he just say? He wants to fuck Faker? My Faker? Oh hell no. I will kill him- ....... Wait did I just say my Faker..? I'm losing my mind...

"Ew. Dude no. That's gross."

I was getting mad about it. I didn't know why but I didn't like what they were doing. First of all, they were bullying him and I wasn't. Second of all, they are making him feel bad and that's my job. Third of all, they were close to him and I wasn't. But right now I couldn't do anything about it. I had to wait for the period to end before I could kick their asses. I kept looking at Sonic for the rest of the period. I couldn't look away. Even if I tried to.

———

"Now tell me, what did you learn?" I asked the two boys after I had beat them up. They didn't answer fast enough so I punched both of them another time. "What did you learn?!" I growled and charged a chaos spear.

"Sonic is yours." One of them said. "He's yours to bully." He said.

"Good." I said and threw the chaos spear in front of them to make them even more scared. "If I see you do that again. You're dead." I said before walking away from them. Now I just need to get beer and go to the party. To my Sonic.