Chapter 2

I don't own anything

Unknown amount of time passed

Eddie opened his eyes to see that he was back in his single apartment. He touched his throat and felt nothing out of the ordinary. He looked at his hand that was cut by the glass and saw nothing was there.

Eddie: Maybe....maybe it was all just a nightmare. Yeah a bad dream that's all.

Eddie got up and went to the kitchen he turned on the Tv to listen to the news. He started to make coffee for himself as he listened to the news.

Reported: Last night the black mambas a well known gang in Brooklyn New York were taking hostages at this nearby building. Reports say that they were killed by an unknown assailant. The hostages were freed and unharmed......police are wondering now could this be a new terror in town or maybe just maybe a new hero has emerged to aid New York in these dark times.

Eddie took a sip of his coffee

Eddie: Knowing this city it's probably the latter.

Eddie then rubbed his forehead and realized that he was still sweating. So he went to the bathroom sink and began to splash cold water into his face. He looked at himself in the mirror wondering what he should do right now. Then all of a sudden a voice calls out.

Voice: Eddie!!

Eddie falls into the bathtub caught completely by surprise.

Eddie: Hello?! Who's their?!

He looked around only to see nothing.
He opened the bathroom door and voice came again.

Voice: We need to get to your office Eddie!

Eddie freaks out looking around seeing that nothings there

Eddie: oh god I'm hearing voices!

Voice: Your not going insane Eddie! But you need to go to your office now!

Eddie: Shut up! Your not real your just a voice in my head.

Just then there's a knock at the door

Voice: Do not open that door!

Eddie: You don't tell me what to do!

Eddie then goes and opens the door. Only to find two small large men.

Eddie: Hello can I help you?

???: Yes actually you see me and my partner here he's my brother dee

Dee: Yeah And has my brother Dum.

Dee: Yeah anyway our employer sent us to talk about the events that happened last night.

Eddie: events?

Dum: You see he doesn't want you talking about what happened last night.

Eddie realized what they were talking about what happened at the butcher shop and the woman with red hair that all really happened!

Eddie: Your working with that crazy redhead!!

Dee: Believe me it's not by choice, but.......our client wants no hard feelings.

Dee hands Eddie an envelope. Eddie opens it to find a large sum of money.

Dee: And theirs more were that came from we just want you to stay......quiet.

Eddie: And if I don't.

Eddie hears a click of a gun behind him

Dum: You might have a little accident.