Chapter 13

I don't own anything

Eddie was currently at his apartment, he turned into venom in order to get Bigby there as far as he could since it was the safest place near by.

Snow had called Doctor swineheart to treat Bigby. Once the doctor made it in he began treating Bigbys wounds. Snow was worried sick over Bigby. She kept asking the doc if he was alright. The doc was obviously getting annoyed but I found it very........caring of her. It reminded me back when I would get jump by some paid thugs and Lucy would freak out over the bruises eddie got and would go on lecturing him on how much she was worried.

Eddie walked over towards his couch and rested for a little bit. The doctor needed to work and things weren't going to get done till Bigby was awake. My as well rest for a little bit and regain strength.

Yesterday

Robbie was at home helping his brother with his school work. He wanted to check on Eddie but he wasn't at his place which made Robbie even more worried.

In many ways Eddie was like a father figure for Robbie. At first the two were only neighbors and not much else. Then one day Eddie overheard a conversation between Robbie and the landlord. Since Robbie was only barely an adult getting work was very hard for him to do.

This made paying rent on time nearly to impossible to do, but that's when Eddie stepped end. Eddie bailed Robbie out and payed the landlord. Eddie asked Robbie where his parents were and Robbie told him that he and his brother were orphans.

Well Eddie said he wanted to help if that was ok with him. His wife Lucy was able to take care of his little brother when he was out doing races for money. Meanwhile Eddie would show him different ways how to fix his car and keep it in great condition.

Apparently Eddie had been around cars most of his life since he lived near a mechanics garage when he was little. And for a while things were looking good in fact things were better than ever. Then Christmas came around and Lucy dropped a bomb shell on everyone. She told everyone that she was pregnant, Eddie fainted in his chair upon hearing that and everyone went to help him.

After Lucy's announcement things got a little crazy. Eddie and Lucy were getting prepared for the strive of their new child and also still trying to help us the best they can. Lucy was tutoring his brother in his academics while Eddie worked more on his cases in order to pay their rent and baby stuff.

Seven months down the road everyone was ready for the new baby to be born. They didn't want to no the gender as they wanted to be surprised. Then the unthinkable happened.
Eddie was currently helping me with my car we were replacing he headlights as one of them was burned out. When he got a call from the police department. Eddie went outside to take to them.

A few minutes later Robbie heard something being smashed outside. He went to check out what it was to find eddies phone smashed on the ground. He found Eddie curled up in a ball crying.

Robbie: Eddie what's going on man?

Eddie: She's dead Robbie...:.

Robbie: Who?

Eddie: Lucy she's dead........police found her in an ally multiple stab wounds.

Eddie held his hand over his mouth

Eddie: It should have been me. I should have been there to save her.....

Robbie: I'm so sorry Eddie I'm so sorry.

After the funeral Eddie became a lot more closed off. He still helped robbie with his car and still took his little brother to school other than that he would rarely interact with the anyone else.