Chapter 9

I don't own anything

The gunman was trying to fight the creature that Eddie had become but his struggles were in vain as nothing happened.

The creature then lifts the man upwards to reach face level.

Creature: Eyes, lungs, pancreas so many snacks oh so little time.

The creature then begins to lick the gunmans face with its abnormally long time. The creature then bites off the gunmans head in front of everyone. And it looks to the remaining gunman.

Creature: Now, Who's next?

Dee then looks to the men and yells

Dee: Well kill it!!!

Everyone opens fire on the creature but it takes all the shots and begins to laugh.

Creature: Mmmmm!!! Yummy!!

The creature fires the pulls back at the gunman killing them.

Dee blasts Bigby in the shoulder with his shotgun and dum blasts Gren with his shotgun. The creature roared in anger grabbing a huge metal crate and throwing it at the two tweedles.

Before the creature could go and make the tweedles were dead one of the remaining gunman had taken snow hostage point a pistol to her face.

Gunman: Stay back!! You fucking monster!!! Or I'll blow her brains all over-

He didn't finish as snow stomped on his foot and elbowed him in the throat. She then got out of the way as the creature leaped at the gunman. Smashing him into the ground before viciously ripping him apart.

The creature then throws the body out of its way. The last gunman looks at him in fear asking.

Gunman: What in the hell are you.

Half of the creatures face is wripped away revealing eddies face.

Creature: We are venom.

Venom then bites down eating half of the gunmans body. Venom then licks his face smiling.

Venom: Ahhhh, all part of a nutritious breakfast.

Snow, Vivian and another girl in a white dress backed away from venom in fear of what he might do.

Venom: Relax, eddies still here somewhere and he won't have me kill the rest of you.

Snow: What......what are you?

Venom: we are the combined minds of the darkness and Eddie Brock. Together we are venom.

Snow: What is the darkness?

Venom: So many questions and we have so little time to talk. All you need to know is that we are after the same people. I'm just eddies last resort if things go completely south.

Bigby:mmmggghhh,What do you want?

Venom: Thats a pretty bad shoulder wound you've got there wolf. As of now we want to finish of these meat sacks. There are more coming so I suggest you take you friends and get moving.

Gren and holly had turned back to human. Snow got Holly and Bigby got Gren.

Snow: Bigby we need to get them out of sight, try Roosevelt Avenue by the alleyway near jitters.

Bigby: Got it

Venom: Oh and ms white!

Snow looked at venom wondering what he might want.