Chapter 6

I don't own anything

The taxi stopped us as me and Bigby got out of the car.

Eddie: Then dee got away and I ended back at the bar.

Bigby: Huh, so who is the redhead that slit your throat.

Eddie: I've got no god damn idea, and I haven't seen her recently. I wonder where the hell she went.

???:Well hello boys!

A woman in a purple dress then appears in front of us.

Eddie: And who are you?

Woman: I'm Vivian handsome, now Ive heard of the sheriff but I don't think I've ever seen you around mr?

Eddie: Eddie, Eddie Brock ma'am.

Vivian: Oh and a polite one at that. Well
Sheriff, mr. Brock what brings you two too this fine establishment. Is it business or pleasure?

Bigby: Where here to talk to George.

Vivian: I see, well you two are in luck he's inside but I should warn you he's in a bit of a mood. Well more than usual.

We begin to walk inside we're we see a tattooed man yelling at a dancer.

Bigby: Don't worry I have a way with people.

Vivian: So I hear, well good luck you two.

Me and Bigby then begin to walk towards George.

George: Well well Well look who finally decided to show up. And I see you brought your partner in crime with yah. It's about time you two decided to show up.

Bigby: You know that we were coming here?

George: Of course I knew, down here Bigby we can't wait for you and your swanky pals to take an interest. We've gotta look out for each other at that especially when it comes to my livelihood.

Eddie: So you know why were here then?

George: Of course I do you daft idiot. And no I had nothing todo with those murders. All I do is give them a stage give them music and take my cut. Everything else is on them.

Bigby then takes a piece of hair out of his pocket and shows it in front of George's face.

George: Get That outta my face

Bigby: Lilly was glamoured to look like Snow White!! Tell me why!

George: Don't look at me sheriff theirs a lot of fucked up people in fable town.

Eddie: Like Who?

George: have you two tried looking in the mirror?

Eddie: Oh for fucks sake George come on! I know men like you have some kind of record to keep track of clients. Because at the end of the day this shit hole is still a business. And businesses always keep records on who their making deals too.

George: Well discretion's our guarantee so tough shit. Anyway none of this has anything to do with me.

He then turns back on his music and yells at the woman to keep dancing.

Eddie: Hey! We're not done talking!

George stands up to me.

George: Well What are you going to do about this then mate?!

Darkness: Rip his throat out!!

Bigby then punched George in the face causing him to knock over his music player busting the thing.