Chapter 7

I don't own anything

Eddie ducked as bayonets were being flung at him. Anderson was throwing he weapons like crazy almost as if he had an infinite supply of them.

The two serpents once again came out of eddies shoulder. The serpents lunged at Anderson but he easily cut their heads off with little to no effort. Eddie kept dodging the bayonets as the darkness turned his arms in razor sharp swords.

He and Anderson went at each other but Eddie had the advantage with it being night the darkness was at its strongest. Black tendrils came out of eddies back hitting Anderson's leg. As Anderson loses his balance Eddie uses his sword and slashes into Anderson and throws him to the ground. But Anderson punched Eddie in the face causing to fall over.

Eddie gets back up to see steam coming off of Anderson's face revealing that he was healing from his wounds.

Eddie: What in the fuck?!

Bayonets then bombard eddies body as he is sliced apart of the bayonets.

Darkness: No!!! The host will not die!!!

Anderson: Heh, I'll give you that one it actually hurt. Unlucky for you I've got nanites ready to fix any damage done to me.

Eddie wasn't moving and Anderson was getting ready to land the killing blow. Eddie could do nothing as his world faded into black.

Happy birthday!!

Eddie opened his eyes and saw that he was at his 21st birthday party. His girlfriend Lucy was their along with his mother.

Lucy: Come on Eddie make a wish.

Eddie looks at the candles and sees that it was his 21st birthday.

Eddie: This isn't right, all of you should be dead. His mother and girlfriend were smiling at Eddie waiting for the candles to be blown.

Lucy: What are you talking about handsome? We're all here now hurry up and blow out your candles!

Eddie smiled and blew out his candles.

Everyone clapped cheering. Lucy then grabs Eddie and kisses him on the lips.

Lucy: Happy birthday Eddie.

Then everything turns white as Eddie sees that none of it was real. And now the roof top looked like a war zone. Bayonets and blood were everywhere and pieces of the roof were destroyed.

Eddie: What the fuck was that? And what just happened here?

Woman: Oh my god!! What happened here!!

Eddie turned around and saw the woman at the front desk that he saw when chasing the priest.

Eddie: Ummm, I'm not sure myself actually.

Woman: Well you better be able to pay for the damages! This looks terrible and my manager is going to kill me!! First Bigby and now you!!

Eddie: Wait Bigby is here?

Bigby: Right here.

Bigby then walks out into the open.

Bigby: So did you catch our stalker?

Eddie: No, but he was some sort of psycho priest. He wanted to kill me and well as you can see we had a disagreement over that.

Bigby: Why would he want you dead?

Eddie: Not sure he didn't seem like he was related to this case but he seemed dead set on making me a corpse so who knows.

Bigby: Well I don't see him now so I guess we'll have to find answers somewhere else, Beauty is beast still guarding the entrance?

Beauty: Yeah, nobodies coming in 207 with ought your okay.

Eddie: You found out 207 is?

Bigby: Yeah, come on its a room here.

The two then walk into the crime scene seeing all the blood everywhere

Eddie: Well shit, I guess we know were Lilly was killed. I'm gonna search for clues tell me when you find anything.

The two then began too look around finding multiple odd things. Bigby found a torn up dress in the closet as well as a bitten apple on the floor. While Eddie had found a story book with notes concerning snow whites story.

Eddie: Hey Bigby is this Snow White or something?

Bigby: Hey That her story her at least the mundy version of it.

Eddie: The mundy version?

Bigby: You know, what the Mundys think of when they think of Snow White vs our version of her.

Eddie: Right, and everything here is just like the book. I'm starting to get concerned about your friend Bigby. Their clearly obsessed and this is some fucked up shit.

Bigby: We've got to Fine this lunatic before he puts snow in danger.

Eddie and Bigby kept searching until Bigby came across some photos.

Eddie: Pictures of Lilly?

Bigby: Not all of them.

Eddie: What do you mean.

Bigby: This one was taken last winter with me and snow.

Eddie: Shit, this is a stalker case then. I've had some experience with these kind of cases and this guy will want to keep getting closer and closer.

Bigby: Well his stand in for Snow is gone so-

Eddie: The next step closer.

Bigby looks at the last photo and drops it in complete shock.

Eddie: Who is it?

Bing by: It's crane!!

Meanwhile down the alleyway

Anderson walks the street as he heals from his wounds. His body was still in critical condition and his wounds were pretty serious. Anderson's pulls out a phone and makes a call.

???:Anderson why are you calling us?

Anderson: I need medical attention ASAP! And i have some bad news, it seems that the darkness has a new host and it's getting more powerful by the second.

???: Medic team will be there as soon as possible may god help us all.