Chapter 14

I don't own anything

Robbie: What the hell is going on here?!

Robbies yelling had startled Eddie up

Eddie: Oh, hey Robbie how it going?

Robbie: How's it going? You tell me! Theirs a guy with his chest cut open on your chair!

Eddie: Robbie can we please Your our indoor voices.

Swineheart: Yes That would help greatly.

Robbie: Eddie what's happening?

Eddie looked towards snow

Eddie: Do you wanna tell him or should I?

Snow: By all means mr Brock you have the floor.

Eddie then explains the situation to Robbie. Meanwhile Bigby finally wakes up and is done being patched up by doctor swineheart.

Robbie: So let me get this straight. All the characters from those old fairy tails are real and they mostly live in New York. They also have their own form of government which is currently corrupt and useless, and you got caught up in all this because of a girl who wanted you to check something out at her employers office?

Eddie: Well it's a bit more complicated than that but that's the main gist of it.

Robbie: And Your now bonded to this thing called the darkness that allows you to do basically meta human things.

Eddie: You got it kid.

Robbie: Jesus Christ Eddie What the fuck is going on with your life right now?

Eddie: I'm starting to believe god has some grudge against me or something because this is fucking insane. But Robbie you need to keep this a secret if anybody else find out about these fables all there lives could be endangered do you understand?

Robbie: Yeah man I get it don't worry I won't tell anybody about this. But ummm is your friend there going to be ok.

Swineheart: I was able to remove every bit of silver metal out of his body. However as you can see he's still pretty damaged from the fight. He needs to be more careful because just one more silver bullet into his heart and the only place I'll be seeing him is the morgue.

He then turns to ms white.

Swineheart: Ms white he didn't listen to me last time so maybe he'll listen to you.

Snow: Oh, I don't know about that. These are troubling times.

Swineheart: I know but don't give him the excuse. His body will give out eventually promise me you'll take care of him.

Snow looks at the Doctor with determination.

Snow: I will.

Swineheart: Alright, guard against they say Mrs White,Bigby, Eddie And Robbie.

Eddie: Yeah Thanks doc.

Bigby slowly gets up from the chair and begins walking towards eddies fridge where he grabs a bottle of vodka. And begins drinking out of it.

Snow walks to Bigby

Snow: You had us worried there for a moment.......you stopped breathing you know when you passed out or.....died it kind of scared the hell out of me.

She touched Bigbys bandaged arm.

Bigby: Snow, Ill never leave yah.

The two look into each other's eyes as Eddie and Robbie smiled seeing that their was some chemistry between the two of them. A few moments pass until snow speaks up.

Snow: Ok, right now we need to think of something some sort of plan.

Eddie: Yeah whole Bigby raided my alcohol I was thinking. This croocked man has got to be the puppet master for this whole thing. I've seen his symbol at both greenleaf and the butchers.

Snow: The butchers?

Eddie: It's the called the cut above, and from what I saw in their they weren't selling any meat. It was a lab of some kind it looked like they were making some sort of potions out of there.

Snow: That must be how greenleaf and the other rogue witch's get their ingredients.

Eddie: It's worse than that......I saw chains and dry blood on the floor I'm not sure who was originally there but I know this.....their not working for pay.

Snow: Slavery? How terrible.

Eddie: Maybe if I find the owner of the place I'll be able to find we're the croocked man gets his supply. Then I can turn in all of his illegal possessions to you guys. You can use it as evidence against him so when we catch him we can burn him on the stake.

Snow: Thats genius! While doing we can put major blow into his operation! Me and Bigby need to get to the business office and chase down any other leads we have on the crooked mans whereabouts. But you should go and find the supplier where ever they are.

Eddie: Alright sounds like Ive got my hands full call me if you guys need backup.

Robbie: Eddie Wait.

Eddie: Yeah?

Robbie: I got a text from someone earlier. They send they need your help they've agreed to meet me tomorrow. I need to know do you want to take there case?

Eddie groaned, on one hand he was too busy to deal with another client and he wanted to take a few days off but then again of this person was desperate enough to contact Robbie begging for help he at least wanted to hear them out.

Eddie grabs his silencer from that was on the floor from his fight with the tweedles and gives it to robbie.

Eddie: Go see what there about and tell me there story and then we'll see what actions we should take from there. Just be careful alright?

Robbie: Got it

Robbie headed back to his apartment while Eddie when our got and waved for a taxi. It was time to pay another visit to the cut above.