Chapter 4

I don't own anything

Eddie finally made his way to the trip trap opening the door he saw green sitting at the front with a woman with white hair and a bearded man on the right side of the bar.

Eddie decided to walk and sit next to Gren.

Eddie: Alright gren What can you tell me about the woman I'm looking for?

Woman: Gren who the hell is this guy and why is he here?

Gren: Relax holly he's here to help us. He's a private investigator and he's says he'll help us track down lily.

That caught Eddie by surprise.

Eddie: Her name is Lily?

Gren: Yeah, she's Holly's sister.

Eddie: you guys have a picture of her?

Holly: Right here

Eddie sees it and instantly recognizes that it's the same woman that gave him the address to Rachel's Home.

Eddie: Holy shit.

Gren: What? What's wrong?!

Eddie: I've seen this woman before!

That caught everyone off guard.

Holly: Are you serious?! Where?!

Eddie: She went to my office she asked me to take up her case! She didn't have any money but I still took her case!

Gren: Holy fuck! Well we're did she send you?!

Eddie: It was to this girls house apparently her moms is some sort of chemist or something she makes these weird trinkets.

Holly: Could be a witch.

Eddie: I only met the daughter and I saw this weird symbol-

Just then the door swing open to reveal the man from the business office that cut the line. The man with the beard was in the bathroom.

Everyone suddenly got quiet the man with the five o clock shadow then took a seat right next to me.

Man: I'm looking for he woodsman have you seen him?

Darkness: Careful Eddie something's off about this guy.

Eddie: Yeah your telling me

Man: Hello anybody there?

Eddie: I'm sorry who are you looking for?

Man: The woodsman pretty tall has a beard a real shit bag have you seen him?

Eddie: Sorry to say man I've never met someone called the woodsman before.

Man: Really? Because from what I've heard he's been hiding here for a while.

Eddie: Wouldn't know I've never met this woodsman in person.

Gren: He doesn't know the woodsman sheriff that's a fucking fact!!

Man: And I'm guessing you do?

Gren: Who knows?

The man sighs

Man: Listen Guys, you don't want me here and I don't want to be here so just tell me where the woodsman is and I'll be-

Suddenly the bathroom door opens up to reveal the bearded man from earlier he looks surprised to see the man with the five o clock shadow.

Man: Your in luck I've decided to switch seats.

He then walks over to the bearded man but Gren stops him.