Chapter 16

I don't own anything

The pier

Guards were scatter all across the place most wearing sweat pants and track suits armed with rifles.

Eddie jumped over the fence and began taking the more stealth approach on taking them out. hiding in the shadows the serpents began to reappear in his shoulders. Grabbing his handgun from his holster Eddie shoots the first guard in the head with his silencer. Eddie then turns around the corner seeing the next guard Eddie shoots him in the throat causing into choke on his own blood.

Next was the bodyguard guarding the entrance. Using his serpents they bite into the mans leg dragging him to Eddie and then rip out his throat.

Grabbing the smg the guard dropped Eddie used his serpents to destroy the fuse box connected to the building. Now it's time to make some noise.

Using the darkness Eddie gives himself knight vision and kicks down the door. Eddie begins to open fire spraying his enemies with bullets. The serpents rip off the door from its hinges and helps Eddie use it as cover.

Eddie continues to slaughter everyone firing at him while using the door as a shield for cover. Eventually the room was left with only a few men left as Eddie had the serpents throw the door at the last guard tearing the guard in half.

Eddie then began walking around the place seeing what he could find. Looking inside the boxes Eddie found more items that seemed to be of magical nature. As Eddie kept looking around he began hearing a moan of pain coming from somewhere. Following the sound to its source Eddie saw it was coming from behind a metal cabinet. Eddie moved the cabinet out of his way only to find a metal
door.

Using his serpents he ripped the metal door off its hinges and threw it out of the way. What Eddie saw next was completely horrifying to him.

It was a young woman with pointy ears and black hair naked and beaten to pulp. She had tubes wrapped around her arms extracting her blood and chains on her ankles and hands keeping her restrained.

 She had tubes wrapped around her arms extracting her blood and chains on her ankles and hands keeping her restrained

Eddie takes the tubes out carefully and the breaks her restraints. Once she was free she began to curl up into a ball on the ground and began sobbing. Eddie then tried his best to comfort her.

Eddie: Hey, your going to be okay I'm going to take you home.

Eddie then gives her his jacket wrapping it around her to keep her warm. She clutches the jacket as if her life was depending on it still sobbing as Eddie begins to make a call.

Snow: Business office

Eddie: Snow it's me Eddie I've found the stash of magical substances that the croocked man has been trading under the radar and.........

Snow: And what else Eddie?

Eddie: A......they had a woman here chained up, they beat the hell out of her they were taking her blood. I think they kept as some
Sort of slave.

Snow: Oh my god!This is horrifying!

Eddie: It is I need you to have swineheart ready at the buisness office to tend to her wounds. I'll get her there as fast as I can.

Snow: Understood I'll send someone to come and pick you too up.

Eddie hangs up the phone and crouches down to the woman.

Eddie: Hello....uh ma'am do you have a name?

She doesn't make eye contact with Eddie still whimpering holding eddies coat as tight as possible.

A few minutes go bye before she speaks

Woman: It's.......Liya nekrov

Eddie held his hand out to her but she hurried away from him. Seeing this Eddie took a few steps back keeping his hands in the air.

Eddie: Hey, I'm not going to hurt you I just want to help.

Eddie slowly takes off his jacket lending it to
The poor woman. She hesitates at first but then takes his jacket putting it on.

Eddie: Ok, I'm going to take you somewhere safe. Trust me nobody will hurt you I promise.

Liya looks at him with tears in her eyes and then nods. She tries to get up but her legs fail her and she falls to the ground.

Eddie walks over and slowly picks her up. She clutched eddies chest crying over his shoulder as Eddie began to pick her up.

Eddie: It's gonna be ok, your going to be ok.

Eddie keeps her in his arms as she refused to let go of Eddie for even a second. Finally the tax showed and Eddie took her inside the cab.

Eddie: I'm going to take you to a doctor ok? He's going to make sure your okay and if you need any medical care.

Liya: No!!!

Eddie: I'm sorry?

Liya: No doctors!! doctors hurt Liya!!

Eddie: Look Swineheart-

Liya: No doctors!!

Eddie: Ok ok!! I get it you hate doctors. But we still need too find out what the croocked man did too you. And to do that we need a medical experts help.

Liya: Then you stay with Liya. You free Liya you keep her safe yes?

Eddie nodded his head this poor girl was terrified for her life if Eddie just being there gave her some comfort then by all means he'll do what she asked of him.

Eddie: I'll be right there with you to keep you safe. Don't worry nothings going to happen to you your in safe hands.

She clutched onto Eddie crying and hugging him as Eddie began to gently stroke her hair with his arm.

Eddie: It's going to be ok, I've got you everything's going to be ok.