F O U R

HARRIET'S POV.

Sobbjngly I walked out of the house. I've been searching for Harper everywhere. In the house she was no where to be found. Then outside she wasn't there with. So I went to the bartender who only had eyes for her.

"Hey." He said as I walked over to him. "Hey. I wanted to ask if you've seen my friend." He looked around but then shook his head. "No but I've seen her walk out just a couple of minutes ago. 20 minutes maybe." I groaned. She had left already provably thinking I'd go with Jax.

"Thanks." I said. "Do you need lift. I can tell a friend to drop you." I shook my head with a small smile. "It's ok. I'll take the bus. Anyways I'm living close." He shrugged as I walked away. I made my way to the crowd towards the exit.

Truth is there is no bus I can take home. So the only thing I could do was walking. And at this late night it wasn't preferable but I had no other option. For sure I won't go with Jax. It makes me feel disgusted. It's not his fault. I shouldn't have let him touch me.

"Harriet." A voice called. Familiar. I looked around to find out. After searching around my eyes landed on his. Ugh. Not him. I tried to smile but it more of like seemed sad. "Hi." He walked over to me and threw his cig away. "What's up?" He asked. I sighed.

"Nothing much. Just going home." He raised an eyebrow. "All alone at this time?" Stephen is one annoying person right now. "Ya my friend already left so no other choice." He shook his head. "What kinda friend is she?" I tilted my head.

"Who the fuck are you?" I crossed my arms infront of my chest. "Chill I am just asking. I mean who leaves their friend alone in a house full of stupid drunkies." I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter. I gotta go home." I walked but he moved infront of me blocking my way.

"What?" He shook his head. "You're not going alone." I let out a humorless laughter. "I so am. You can't stop me." He raised his eyebrow. "I so can. Now come I'll drop you." I shook my head. "I so fucking am going alone. I don't need for help." He grabbed my arm getting a hold of it.

"Hey let me go." I screeched as he tightened his grip. It was not painful though just strong. "Hey what the hell is going on here?" I could here another person calling. Jax. I stopped moving and Stephen didn't let go. "Let her go." Jax stopped in front of us. "Who are you?" Stephen asked pulling me closer to him.

"I'm her friend let her go." I turned my head meeting Jaxs gaze.

STEPHEN'S POV.

This guy infront of us is one stupid one. He's one great friend for leaving her alone. "Oh great friend you are. She was about to go home all alone because you were to stupid yo care." I spat and I could hear Harriet sigh. I looked down at her and she was looking away.

"Dude that's none of your business. Now Harriet come on we'll go home." The guy tried grabbing her hand but she pulled it away. She glared at him and the looked at me. "Stephen. Can you drop me?" She asked. "Sure. "I glared at the guy and took her with me to my car.

I could still feel the guys gaze on my and I glared at his stupid fuck it face. She got into the car without saying a word and not even looking at me. Something was definitely wrong. And why would she let me drop her instead of her friend. A lot of questions were in my head.

"Are you okay?" I asked her tilting Imy head. She turned around and looked at me. He eyes were scanning me as if she was trying to look through my soul. This girl was one different one. But her eyes held so many emotions at this Point that I found it hard to find out what was going in her little head.

"Ya." She said after letting out a breathless sigh. I couldn't help but wonder why she was so sad. "I'm sure you're." I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes.