S I X

HARRIET'S POV.

I wake up to sound of birds humming and the smell of delicious breakfast. After stretching myself I jumped of bed and brushed my teeth. Then went down to the kitchen where Stephen seemed to be cooking. I slowly walked over to him sitting on the counter. "Morning." I said in barely a whisper.

"Good Morning." Stephen said full of joy. Such A morning person. I generally hate morning. They're so tiring. I inhaled the sweet smell of pancakes and it filled my nostrils. "Mmmh. Smells so good." Stephen smiled. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as he flipped a pan cake.

"Very well. It was nicely warm so I'm not gonna complain at all." Stephen let out a chuckle shaking his head. He placed two plates on the table and motioned for me to sit down. We both sat down at the table and I immediately started digging in. Damn not even I can cook that well. I mean my dad is a chef and I learned a lot from him but this man was a new level.

"So yummy." I said with a full mouth. Stephen leaned forward smiling. I cleared my throat after taking another bite. "Anyways um I'm sorry if I disturbed you last night. Thank you though."

STEPHEN'S POV.

She did definitely interrupt something. But I'm not gonna tell her that. I mean I'm not gonna tell her I was just fucking someone. She was too innocent to taint her with such stuff. I mean she was old enough but I still had the feeling that she was young and innocent for her age.

"Not at all. I was just... chilling." It is true. If you understand chilling like banging then for sure I'm not completely lying. "Ok." She nodded taking another bite of her food. I generally make breakfast every morning so it's nothing special for her or something.

She's cute and different and all but I'm a man of needs. So sure I'm not gonna get a little lady to be my weakness. And for sure not this one which was too innocent for her own sake. Obviously she would be a hot fuck. But I wouldn't go serious with her. Scratch it I won't go the deep ride with anyone.

I prefer to use women for my needs. I'm a piece of shit I know. But hey who told woman to always want a relationship. Banging is enough. It accomplishes your needs. And as I said I'm a man of my needs. But I don't want to use this pure thing for my needs."You said you lived with your friends. Where is he anyways?"

She asked in her sweet voice interrupting my inappropriate thoughts. I cleared my throat. "Um ya to be honest I don't know. He isn't home that much. Probably working in th studio." She scrunched her nose. "Studio? "

"Ya he's a photographer mainly but also to make it sound easy we're in the same business." She nodded but I could feel her get uneasy as she shifted in her chair. I suppressed a smile as her cheek turned into a deep shade of red. God how can she be so fucking adorable.

"You're too innocent little one." Her face went from blushing to furious. "Seriously don't and I mean it don't call me little." Her voice raised about an octave. I rolled my eyes. Why are little woman always like that. They're fucking bitches.

"Chill. I didn't mean to." She sighed before getting of her chair. "Yaya. Anyways I wanna shower before going home." But I didn't want her to go. I like having company. Other then my one fucks and business I don't have much company. My room mate is mostly out so I'm pretty lone.

I don't have many friends and I don't intend to. But I like having her company. Still I don't say it for getting into her pants. I'm not that bad. I couldn't do that to her. I'm just liking her in a friendly way. "Ya you know where the shower is. Or else there is one over there you can use it. "I say pointing towards the door.

She nodded before walking away. Damn this girl. I need to jack of. This woman got me all hot. Although I don't wanna fuck her I'm not gonna deny the fact that she's seriously hot. She's has wide hips and thicker legs but still thin. Not much fat. Just perfect curves. Not a stick figure. But still extremely thin and fragile.