S I X T E E N

"Lol you really think this is gonna work?" I shrugged. "We don't know unless we try." He rolled his eyes. "It's the last day. Let's have some fun. Since when did you become so boring?" He shrugged. "Since never. You want fun? Ok but it's not my fault if we get thrown out." I shrugged. "It's the last week Jax. We'll be fine." He rolled his eyes. "Ok fun bird. As you wish. Anyways where are the others?" I shrugged. "I have no freaking ....ah there she is."

Just then walked in Jamie. " Hey Jamie how are things going?" She smirked. "Perfekt. We're almost done. I've got my best friends and my boyfriend couldn't be any better." She smirked before kissing Jax. Yup Jamie and Jax have it for eachother right now. They're together for about 2 months. "Ah god these lovebirds sucking eachother again. I can't bear the sight anymore." I chuckled as Liam and Harper walked in.

"Says the right one. Who's the one sucking me of?" Asked Harper making me role my eyes. "Babe we're cuter than them." I chuckled. Being stuck in between couple isn't the easiest thing. But I have company. "Kash is in the house people." I chuckled hugging him. "Yo Kash got some cash?" He slapped his head. "Oh my god Harry never say that again. So bad." I giggled hitting his arm.

So as for information Kash and I met round about 3 years ago. At the beginning he hit it of pretty well with Harper. But then they kinda realised it doesn't work making Harper end with Liam. On the other hand Jax and Jamie had a rough start. Jax was trying to make me want him which had us ended up agreeing on a one time thing. I let him be my first. But then Jamie kinda fell for him and he also liked so boom. Leaving kash and me alone.

But honestly Kash and I didn't wanna start anything out of pity. We've become close friends and he gives me fun sometimes. You might think what happend to the nun. Yes I changed. A lot more than you expect but I had to. It did good to me. The strings don't have to be attached always. Thats one thing I've learnt fro Kash. He had helped me change. He helped me find a good balance in life. Between sensitivity and fun.

So I still stayed me with the sensitivity. I just don't show it that much as I used to around 4 years ago. I'm 22 and I gotta live. Being a nun has become boring. Sometimes someone has to come and shake you. That's the point you find out what you gotta do. That's where Kash came. "Hey enough with thoughts. Let's have some fun." Kash cheered making us all follow him.

We all left each preparing for the senior prank. Me with Kash since all the couple went together. "Harriet." He groaned. I tipped over the glass that I had let slip. "You're so clumsy can't even hold a glass." I rolled my eyes cleaning the little mess that I had just made. "Fuck of." Kash brushed his hand past my lower back. " What are you doing?" He sighed placing a kiss on my neck sending me chills.

"How about we dip this and go?" He whispered seductively. "How about no?" Maybe I was weak. But I won't let anyone wrap me around their filthy finger. Again. "Such a buzkiller." I smirked walking away. "Say whatever you want. Because I don't care." I brushed his lips with my thumb. "Such a tease." I shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not."

STEPHEN'S POV.

"YOU WHAT?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "I failed." I sighed. In a split second I had that bastard by his neck. "You have the guts to come back to tell me you failed?" He coughed not being able to breath. "I'm sorry sir. It was set but..." I howled slamming him down. "For once stop finding excuses. Now I give you ten seconds to get out of my sight." I let him go. I exhaled.

You know how good it feels to have power and control over everyone. When people fear for their life when they see you and they run. Power and loyalty is my key to success. My little servants are loyal because they knew if they didn't obey I'd hunt them to death. No one has survived after betraying me. I ran a hand over my fore head whipping the sweat.