F I F T E E N

HARRIET'S POV.

Stephen got better after his little emotional confession. He made it seem so easy but it wasn't. He had witnessed how his mother got killed. He was a child and it still hurt a little to even think about it. I understand how important it is for a child to have a mother. Atleast I know mine is alive. But she's not even caring about me or dad. They've loved each other so much and wow was it hard.

"Harry are you okay?" Jax asked as we just took a walk. "I'm fine Jax." He rose his brows. "I seriously am just lost in thoughts." He nodded. "It's ok. Ok how are things with Stephen. You guys have been close lately." I couldn't help but smile. "You jealous?" He shook his head. "Never. I'm literally never jealous." I chuckled. "But you told you liked me."

"Ya that's exactly it. I liked you. Not anymore." I rose my brows. "Really?" He nodded. "Definitely." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways you wanna grab some coffee." I nodded. "Ya sure let me just go home and grab some stuff." He nodded as well. "Sure let's go." We walked back. Jax decided to wait outside while I went inside to grab my purse and all that stuff.

As I walked out of my room I just heard some footsteps. "Who is that?" God I need something. What if it's some burglar? I grabbed a vase and tiptoed around the corner. Just when I was about to hit the person I saw him. "Oh my god. Dad." I jumped onto him pulling him into a tight hug. "Hey honey bear." He hugged me back lifting me of ground. "I missed you so much. How are you?"

"I'm fine. And how's my favourite girl?" I chuckled. "I'm fine dad. Anyways I thought you were gonna come in 2 days." He shrugged. "Nah decided to surprise my princess." I smiled kissing his cheek. "I love you dad. And another question. How did you come in?" He smiled. "Your friend Harper let me in." Just in that moment Harper came.

"Ya hope you didn't mind." I rolled my eyes. "Its my dad ofcourse I don't." We laughed before sitting down and talking about random stuff. Dad is the only person I have as family. Mom probably in some pub. And siblings non existent. And I really wished there were some. "Oh so how is your wonderful wife?" I asked. Dad still loved her. "Oh she's doing just fine. Same old." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok how about we go out? Spend some father daughter time?" I raised my brows. "You just came." He shook his head. "No I came midnight when you were asleep. And this morning when I wanted to say hello you were out." I slapped myself. "God I'm so stupid. Sorry papa." He shrugged. "Its fine come on let's go." I nodded grabbing my bag and giving Harper a little hug.

"Bye Harper." I said before dad and I walked out of the house. That's when I realised Jax was still standing there. " Oh my god Jax I'm extremely sorry. I totally forgot you were there." He shook his head. "No problem. What's the matter?" I rubbed my temples. "Oh dad came to visit." Dad just stepped next to me. "Oh hello there Mr. Jones long time no see."

"Hello Jax. How are you man?" I slapped my head. " Dad never talk like that. Behave like you're supposed to." I love my dad but sometimes he likes to pretend to be a teen and that's not fine with me. "Oh Harry that's totally cool. I love how Mr. Jones changed." Oh great Now Jax's encouraging him. "See Jax understands. And call me Jonathan it makes me feel old otherwise." Oh god.

"Ya sure Jonathan. Anyways change of plans? You going out with your dad?" I nodded. "Ya if you don't mind? I can go -" Jax stepped in. "It's cool. I'll text you later. Bye Jonathan." Dad waved. " Bye Jax was nice seeing you again." Jax nodded before walking away. "So dad where do you wanna go?" He looked up thinking. "Um how about we grab some coffee and go to a park. Like old times." I nodded. "Sure. Let's go."

Dad and I walked to my favourite cafe and god something to drink and eat before heading of to a park. We sat on a bench relaxing and just enjoying each others company. It felt nice to see my dad after almost half a year. We didn't have much time to talk. But today I was free and could spend some quality time with him. And I'm grateful that I finally had some time to talk out everything I needed.