T W E N T Y

"Honey I'm gonna miss you." I hugged Jenna as she held me close to her. "I'm gonna miss you too Jenna you were like my family and I'll always be grateful for that." She smiles sadly tears running down her cheeks. "Oh Harriet you were like my daughter and your father should be happy to have a daughter like you." I smiled gulping. Dad. "I miss him." She rubbed my cheek. "Don't worry honey. You made this decision of taking over his job."

"I did and I don't regret it. But I still would love to see him. It's been something around a half a year." She shook her head. "But it's for good. Let people think he died. There are enemy's and Jonathan needs to stay away from problems." I sighed. We faked his death certificate 4 years ago. Because he didn't want this life. And I volunteered to take over his inheritance.

The car honked. "Go honey. You can start your life now." I smiled hugging her one last time. "Thank you Jenna. I'll call you daily and come as often as possible." She cupped my face. "I'm so proud of you sweety remember that. I love you." I grabbed my bad. "I love you too Jenna."  I wiped her tears before saying goodbye. I'm gonna miss this house. 4 years of happiness. "Bye sweet home."

I walked out of the house seeing the car in front of it. "Bitch." Harper shouted out of the car window. " Hello to you too." I furrowed my brows together. I jumped into the back seat. "Hey Harry." I smiled at Jax. "Hello best friend." He chuckled. "I thought we were best friends." I rolled my eyes. "You too." We all laughed as Jax drove of. "I can't believe I'm moving away." Jax narrowed his eyes at me.

"You shouldn't complain. I mean that apartment costs more than my whole earnings that I'll ever get." Harper commented as I sighed. "Might be but I'll miss this place. So good memories." I smiled. "Oh you fucking Kash in every corner?" My eyes whidend as heat creeped up my neck. "Shut up Jax. Dick." He chuckled. "Oh man you act like virgin Mary herself." I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not. For your reminder you're the one taking it."

"I know and I don't regret it." I sighed. "Me neither." Harper coughed. "Ok this is getting weird. You both have someone so you shouldn't talk like this." I rolled my eyes. "Dude no. I and her were friends since we were born. So nothing is weird." Harper rolled her eyes. "She and I are friends since elementary school and I'm much closer to her." I groaned as they argued back and forth.

"Can't you just shut it up. You're both my best friends. And I love you both the same." Just then we arrived at the apartment/ restaurant. Emperor's Palace. My new home. We entered the building taking the elevator up to the 14th floor. I unlocked the huge doors entering the apartment. "People welcome to Emperor's Palace." I could hear Harper gasp. Jax just ran in inspecting everything.

"You're one lucky bitch." I chuckled. "And you can visit me anytime." She smiled hugging me. "I will gladly spend more time in this gorgeous place." I rolled my eyes. "You just sold me for a house." She grinned. "Maybe." She also ran in inspecting every room. I smiled to myself before going out to the balcony. It had the perfect view over the whole city. I already loved this place.

"Hello sunshine." I turned around to find Kash. "Hello idiot." He rolled his eyes before laughing. I jumped into his arms as he pulled me close to him. "This place is huge." He commented as he let me down. "Obviously. It's more expensive than everything I've had in life." He smiled. "So Stephen just gave this to you?" Woah. How the mood changed from happy to tension in a split of a second. "It's a part of the contract."

"I mean I gotta work there all day practically and it would be easy if I can just go home to take some rest if I wanted to you know." He sighed. "Cool." Absolutely not cool. That's what his face said. I rolled my eyes before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Don't worry." He pursed his lips. "You're working for your dad's murderer." I sighed. "He was but it was defence Kash. Obviously I still don't like him for doing that but he promised me to keep things friendly."