T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Ahhh my God." I moaned as my orgasm built up. I scratched his back digging my nails in. "Come for me darling please." I thrusted myself further into him and came in an instant. I sank into his chest calming down from the high. "Kash." I kissed his neck sucking at the one spot. "Mmh." He grabbed my hair holding on to it. "I have to tell you something." I pushed myself up straddling him.

"Go ahead." He sighed. "You've been pretty distant the last week." I nodded. "Don't worry I was just under work pressure." More of like I almost had sex with someone and regret it. "Sure?" I nodded laying back down. He hugged me gently rubbing my back. "I wish we could stay like this forever." Unlike Stephen Kash had this vibe that always calmed me down in an instant. He just had to hold me and I felt like a sleeping baby.

"And I really wanted to talk to you about something." I hummed a simple yes. "You know all the time we've been more than friends and all." I sat up a little. "You don't want this anymore?" He shook his head defensively. "No no that's not what I said. Obviously I want this and I love this. " He pauses inhaling. "But I'm not sure if I want to keep going on this way." I pursed. "Meaning you don't want it." He sighed. "No that's not what I meant. But I just can't do it this way." I furrowed my brows in confusion. "So um what do you want?" Just as he opened his mouth my phone ring. "Wait a sec." I got of him wrapping my gown around myself.

"Hey?" Unknown number. "Sid here." He greeted cheerfully. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "So would you mind coming to the office right now. Because uhh I need you." I looked up. "What?" He just sighed. "Just come please. It's nothing bad or anything just come." I groaned. "Fine give me 20 minutes." I hung up and found Kash dressing up. "Sorry. I have to go." He nodded. "All good. I also have to go. So ya." I smiled. He walked over giving me a kiss. "Take care." I nodded kissing him back. "You too." After a few seconds we pull away from the kiss. "Call me." I nodded. "Bye." I strolled out of my apartment. I took the elevator to the top of the building where Stephen's office was placed. I knew Sid would be there.

I didn't even bother to knock because I was extremely tired. Sid sat on the chair right across Stephen. He was wearing his perfectly tailored suit which defined he muscles just fine. His hair was slid back sleek and he adjusted his nose ring. "Harriet." Sid patted on the chair next to him and I sat. "What was so important that I had to come during my free hours." Sid seemed stressed and anxious. "This place will be evacuated." He said with such a sour expression. "What the actual hell?"

"You heard him." Stephen raised his voice. "We got news that people our rivals have been planning this attack for a while. So we have to make sure that everyone leaves including you." I looked at him as if he had killed the cutest kittie in the world. "No. I'm not leaving you guys alone here. This is our home and I can't just leave. The guild will eat me up if anything happened to one of you." Only because Stephen and I weren't on the best terms didn't mean I stopped carrying. I'm not a sadist to let him die.

"Are you stupid or what? In all seriousness this is actual mafia business. The Russians are ruthless." I gulped. Russians. We are allies. After my father left me with this burden I owed to support them. "So what are you gonna do kill them?" It would be absolutely disrespectful towards my dad. "Yes if it comes to it. But we have guards to keep them occupied in the mean time. So all we have to do it take all important things out. We have some important files, money, supplies here that are worth millions. To let this place burn down would mean cowardness."

"We'll get the stuff out and show those Russian bastards who they're messing with." I sighed. "And what do you want me to do? I see you clearly didn't want me here when they attack this place." Stephen nodded. "Yes. You will take the truck among a few other people. You can easily blend in a no one would suspect that your carrying our belongings." I sighed. "Once you got it away I'll make sure people await you and bring you into the warehouse." I'm just about to break a promise with my allies to support their enemies. Maybe I could tell them who I actually am.