F O U R T E E N

"Hey dad." I said as I answered the call of my father. "Hey honey. How's my favorite girl doing?" I rolled my eyes. My father was so cute sometimes. OK always. "I'm doing good dad. Just missing you." I could here him chuckle. "No need to. I'm coming next week butterfly." I squealed. My Dad is coming.

"Oh my god dad. That just made my day." He chuckled. "So you want me to bring you something?" I rolled my eyes. "No dad. Its good enough that you're coming." I could hear him laugh again. Dad was seriously the best man in this world. He was so genuine and lovable. "I can't wait to see you and your friends." I giggled.

"Ya Jax will be so happy to see you." "Ya ok honey I gotta go. I'll call later. Bye." He said making me a little sad. When it came to my dad I became a little girl. "Ok dad. Bye. I love you a lot." After hanging up I walked into the kitchen to prepare something to eat. Harper was out for some grocery shopping.

I put some noodles in a cooking pot with some water. Just in the moment the door bell rung. "Coming." I shouted running over to the door. When I opened it I saw Sid standing there. "Sid?" I was a little surprised. "Yup that's me. Can I come in?" I nodded. "Ya sure. Sorry." He walked in and I walked into the kitchen.

"Want something to drink or eat?" I asked. "No thanks." I could hear his steps coming closer. He sat down on a chair. "Where is Harper?" He asked. "Grocery shopping." He nodded as I turned to him. "Anyways I forgot to ask you that day." He stopped getting up and walked over to me and started chopping some tomatoes.

"Thank you." I murmured. "No problem. Anyways I wanted to ask you if Stephen told you about his family." "Ya and I have to say it was pretty unexpected." He shrugged. "I get it. But also I am a part of that shit and sometimes I wish I weren't." I raised my brows. "Seriously? Why is every man involved in some gang shit?"

He chuckled. "So you know someone else who is involved?" I shook my head. "No but you know in books men are always involved in this shit." He rolled his eyes. "But we are not in some story." "It's not as bad as in these stories but it still isn't so safe." I nodded before grabbing the tomatoes and boiling them.

"Anyways talking about your dangerous life, where is your twin?" He furrowed his eyebrows together. "My twin?" I rolled my eyes. "Stephen." He chuckled. "If he were my twin I would kill myself." "He's not that bad." Sid laughed humorlessly. "That was the best joke. If you only knew."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways where is he? You always come together." I commented. "Ya he's at home. A little sick." I raised my eyebrows. "Sick?" He nodded. "He's also just a human you know. And he thought he's cool and went out in just a pair of shorts and a thin shirt and god himself a cold and cough."

God Stephen is so stupid sometimes. "Obviously he thinks he's cool and does stupid things. But you as a friend could have controlled him." He rolled his eyes. "As if he'd listen to me. He's always so late for his shoots. Never punctual. Then he doesnt have time to think about clothes and leaves." Shoots. Right. He's still a porn star. "Right." He chuckled putting his arm around me.

"Hey don't worry. He started reducing going to shoots." "Normally he does 3 to 4 shoots a week. And now it's 3 in a month. He was telling me that he want to reduce working and start working in an actual job or concentrate more on his dads business." I sighed. That's a progress. "Atleast something."

He rolled his eyes. "That's a lot for Stephen." I Shrugged. Just in that moment Harper came in. "Hola amigos." She shouted as she walked over throwing her arms around us. "Hey." Sid said smiling at me. "Sid how are you? " She asked giving him a brief hug. "Good hun. And you?"