E I G H T E E N

STEPHEN'S POV.

"Can't it wait?" I groaned. "No you gotta appoint someone." Cassandra shouted. "Fine. Bring me the file and I'll see." She hang up leaving me here with my thoughts. "What happened love?" Nikita asked as she rubbed my d*ck while placing kisses over my neck. "Nah my assistant just complaining that I still haven't appointed an accountant." She nodded.

"Why didn't you?" I shrugged. "I don't know hard choice." She rolled her eyes."Choose the best looking that you could also have some fun with." Obviously she thoughts like that. Nikita loves sex. Not like I don't but still. "I don't think it's such a good idea to fixk my accountant." She shrugged."Pfft. As if you care Stephen. All you care is about your business and needs."

"You're not the settle down type of guy." She was right. I wasn't. The last I've had was Harriet. That wasn't a relationship but it involved feelings. Unlike my present me who cares about shit. "I might not be but still I have a reputation." She furrowed her brows."As if? James don't give me that. You're anything but responsible."

I got up fixing myself up."You're right I'm not. I'll just choose the best one." She smirked. "That's the Stephen I know. Reckless and carefree." I sighed as she left the room. "And send me a photo later." She shouted before leaving. Ugh women. Appointing someone wasn't that hard. And I had already made my decision.

HARRIET'S POV.

"Come on Jamie you seriously think this will work?" She nodded. "Come on it's Jax's birthday and I really wanna surprise him." I sighed. "Jax absolutely hates surprises. So if we fail I'll blame you." She shrugged. "Don't mind. Willing to risk this for my babe." I really wanted to groan. It's  getting really annoying. I feel like she's addicted to him and it's getting on my nerves.

I mean I wish the best for her but she's like investing too much into this relationship. She's like a little puppy dog running behind and I don't want that for her. She should not feel forced to do anything for him. They both should put equal effort into this relationship. Jax treating her good no mention but this girl here is getting to involved. I really don't want her to get hurt considering Jax's personality of m*fucking ass.

I mean it wonders me that he's capable of being so sweet. When he used to like me he was still 'manwhoring'. That didn't stop him. I know what he has for her is much more intensive and I'm happy for my two friends but I don't want them to get hurt if anything happens. I trust Jamie but unfortunately I don't trust Jax although he's my bestest best friend of all.

"Jamie I-." Saved by the cell phone. "Hello." I heard shuffling. "We need you here. It's important." I groaned. "Fine I'll be there keep things clear." I hung up going over to Jamie's bed and grabbing my bag I had laid there. "I gotta go. I-uh have some business to clear." She nodded. "I know duty calls but please help me with the party." I smiled. "I will honey don't worry." I pulled her into a brief hug before walking out of her apartment.

I took my car driving to the house. What the fuck did these people fuck up again? I rang Harper putting my phone on speaker. "Hey bitch." She giggled. "Hey Harp. I need you to uh cover for me at college. It's kinda important." I could hear her groan. "Same old business I guess." I'm so transparent sometimes. "Exactly thank you." It was just took a few minutes for me to arrive.

I walked towards the door. I grabbed my card swiping it over the sensor. "Who is this?" I groaned. "Me." They recognized me by my voice as I entered the repository. The place was a simple bar. So it didn't look suspicious with the things we did. "Katana." This is the name they had given me. "What was so important that you had me come immediately?"

"There was a robbery. Some of our stocks are missing." I groaned. They can't be serious. "Have you checked thoroughly?" She nodded. "We've checked every place. Still no source." This market was pretty messed up. But people generally knew not to mess with me. "Someone new must know." She shook her head. "That can't be if someone entered the town we would have known."