T E N

STEPHEN'S POV.

I was laughing uncontrollably. How freaked out she looked. "God now who's the perv?" I smirked making her scrunch her nose. "Stephen please. Please tell me you didn't ?" I rubbed her shoulders. "God no. Chill." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"God I would have killed you if you did. That would be so disgusting." I calmed her down a little before I insisted on playing the game. Although I'm not into those shit I kinds liked to do it with her. I mean she's hot. And no I'm not gonna fuck that innocent girl. I will but only with her complete will.

I'm generally ruthless when it comes to sex but she was like my soft point. I never had female friends. But now I have one and I can protect her right? "Ok can I or do you wanna?" I asked and she shrugged. "Do. I don't have any ideas right now." I nodded.

"Try to undress me with just one hand. Completely I mean." Her eyes whidend. "No." She crossed her arm shaking her head. "Come on. You can be happy that I didn't make you get nude." She gulped. "God help me." She muttered. "I really don't want to but if I don't I'll have to undress so no."

She grabbed the hem of my shirt. She struggled a little getting it of but managed it. The pants she unbuckled effortlessly. "Get up." She ordered and I did. Hesitantly she pulled down the zip. "Fuck you." She muttered under her breath making me laugh.

"This is not at all funny idiot." I suppressed a smile while she slowly undressed me. "Ok but that's it right?" I shook my head. "I said everything. And when I say everything I mean everything." She groaned and closed her eyes with one hand pulling my boxers down with the other.

"Put a towel or something. So I can open my eyes." I chuckled at her comment. "No." She peeked at my face through her fingers. "Dude please. I really don't wanna sit here with you being completely naked." I smirked. "Harry it's not something you haven't seen. You stood next to while I was naked and you also watched me fuck so what's your problem?"

She pouted. "Stephen please." I rolled my eyes. I pulled her hand away from her face but she scrunched her eyes together. "Ass. Please cover yourself or let me go." I tightened my grip around her. If it's so then I might have a solution.

HARRIET'S POV.

I suddenly felt being pulled. Stephen pulled me on his lap. "Stephen what are you doing?" I blushed as I looked at his eyes. "Finding a solution for both of us?" I sighed. "But why like this?" He settled me on his lap. "Why not? Don't feel shy around me. We've been hanging out for a while now."

I gulped. "But that doesn't mean I have to sit on you?" He rolled his eyes. "God Harry stop being so childish. Haven't you fucked a guy or anything? It's not like you're 7." I blushed. "What if I haven't?" His eyes whidend. "Don't tell me you're a virgin?" I hesitantly nodded. He groaned.

"Oh god. How?" He asked making me give him a quizzical look. "What how? I'm not a whore to fuck everyone. I'm waiting for the right man." Stephen sighed putting a strand of hair behind my eyes. I slightly shivered under his touch. "God and I thought you couldn't get more innocent."

I smiled shyly. "But have you had any sort of sexual connection with anyone?" I fought with myself if I should tell him the truth. It doesn't matter anyways. "I have been mouthed but that's it." Stephen gasped. "God Harriet. You're so adorable beautiful."

I blushed at the nickname he had called me. He was so tempting. "Stephen. " I moaned out as I felt his warm breath against my neck. "Yes?" He started sucking on my sweet spot which he had found instantly. He licked and nibbed as my arms made their way around his neck.

He leaned back against the sofa making me straddle him. "God." He moaned as I felt his erection against my core. He pulled me into a passionate kiss while grinding my hips on him with his hand on my hips. My skin burned under his touch since he had slid his hands under my shirt.