Chapter #1: first day of 'camp'

It was the day, it was finally the day i leave for total drama revenge of the island, i actually didn't think about the name really, but my dad drove me to Beach Harbor which was by my parents apartment. We just got to the dock and my dad set my things down while i carried my backpack, which had nothing but my phone, ear-buds,and charger. My dad looked at me "are you sure you want to do this?" he said to me "this show is quite life threatening.." he gave me a sad look. "yes dad i do, its been my dream since season one" i looked at him. "Honey, i want you to make it to that finale and i want you to win that million" he said as he pulled me into a tight hug "we will watch you every episode, see you when you get home" he smiled and he kissed me on the forehead. The boat arrived and i looked at him "i love you dad, ill miss you" i smiled as i grabbed my suitcase. "wait Luna! one more thing!" my dad said to me. " yeah?" i said when i got on. "when ya win, im getting a new lawn mower, since Clyde ran the old one into the shed" he said. I laughed at his comment "don't worry when i win you'll get like 10 0f them!" i yelled as the boat drove off. i walked around the boat and when i turned around, i saw a boy, i recognized him from the trailer , it was Cameron. "woah" i said when i jumped a little, he kept taking notes on me. "Luna Fenderson, athlete, plays lots of sports" he said. "um what are you doing" i said, i felt kind of rude for saying that. "just learning about the other contestants" he said. "i have no idea if that should be offensive to me or not" i chuckled. "don't worry its not, but im Cameron" he said. i knew i was right about his name. "Im Luna" i smiled at him and i held out my hand. He looked at me like i was crazy "why is your hand out?" he said. Okay now im really confused. "oh um its a handshake" i told him. "ooohhh I've never done it before" he said. "its cool!" i laughed and he just walked away, i put my hand down and i walked around, i saw a girl who looked exactly like me, well face wise, I walked up to her, she was talking to a guy with spiky hair, i think his name was Mike."hey I'm Luna" i said to them. "hey! I'm Zoey" she said. "I'm Mike" he smiled at me. I was about to finish my sentence until Chris interrupted me by introducing everyone.

"Meet Jo" Chris said. "Stay out of my way if you value your kiwis" Jo said. God better stay away from her. "Scott" Chris said. "Right back at ya" he said. "Zoey and Mike" Chris said."Can you believe were here!?" Zoey said to Mike "Uh its beautiful " Mike said back to her, trying to flirt with Zoey. Yeah they are probably gonna make out at the end of the season. "Lightning!" Chris said. He pushed Mike and Zoey out of the way, just to show off his muscles. If i wasn't a girl, i think i would beat him up. "Hello gorgeous" he said as he kissed his muscles. "Brick" Chris said. "Brick MacArthur, reporting for duty!" he said as he dropped Zoey when he saluted. I think hes been to military school his whole life. "B" Chris said. He didnt say anything, weird. "Dawn" said Chris. "your aura is exceptionally purplish-green, but it suits you though " Dawn said to B. She seems interesting. "Dakota!" Chris said. "hey Dakota here! Im here to- wait!" She said as Chris cut her off. "Anne Maria" Chris said as Anne maria was spraying hair spray. "ah yes...1 more coat gotta do it" she said. "Woah! who said you can-" Dakota said until she got cut off again by Anne Maria. "Aye don't push me Blondie!" Anne Maria said. "Staci" Chris said. "my great aunt Millie invented suntan yah before people spread clay all over themselves" siad Staci. Anne Maria sprayed the tan all over her. "Oh thank god someone did that" i said as I high fived Anne Maria. "Next up, Luna" said Chris. "Now that is what im talking about" Scott smirked at me. "Get Bent" I said. "Cameron" said Chris. "Fresh Air! A real Lake! Birds! woah" Cameron said as a bird hit him and he fell off the balcony of the boat. "and Sam" said Chris. Sam was playing his game "Awe yeah Grenade Launcher upgrade" Sam said "now were cooking" he said.

After a little bit, we just chilled on the boat, until Chris pressed a button which made the boat explode. "yep should've saw this coming" i said when i came up from underwater. I landed next to Zoey we both saw Staci drowning. "hey ill save her if you want! I'm a life guard" i said to Zoey. "no i got it! thanks though" she said. "okay see you on shore!" I smiled and i swam to shore, i swam directly past Scott."Nice pose honey" he said as he smirked at me, once again. "Shut up and swim" i said. I got on shore and i sat on a rock next to Dawn. "How did you not get wet?!" Jo said. "hm? oh! i took a short cut" she said. I saw Cameron on top of B's head. I feel so bad for him.