Chapter #12: Eat Puke and Be wary

I was currently outside, I was actually hanging upside down from a tree. Dawn was getting to me again, but all I can think about was last Week! Scott beating up Alejandro. I really wanted to know who won, but Scott looked like he didn't get hurt, hm.

I was pretty relaxed actually, but it was all until Zoey and Cameron climbed up the tree.

"Really Cameron? Do we have to meet all the way up here?" Zoey said.

"Sorry, it's the only place that's private" Cameron said.

"Uh hello, I'm right here!" I said, swinging back up.

"Oh Luna! It is probably best for you to hear this, because you wouldn't like it if you found out later..." Zoey said.

"Um okay?" I said, I was so confused honestly "whatever it is, you both better tell me"

"Okay Luna, I have a plan, but I need yours and Zoey's help" Cameron said.

"I'm all ears, I will listen, but I don't know if ill join, just go ahead" I said.

"Okay first order of business, get rid of Scott" Cameron said.

Oh no, I knew this time would come.

"That jerk kicked off so many people, now it's his turn to feel the pain!" Zoey said.

"Wait guys-" I said.

"Luna we completely understand the fact that he is your boyfriend, but he didn't even help you when your hair got stuck in the propeller, Lightning did, he is only a jerk to you" Cameron said.

"Cameron we are friends and all, but Scott treated me better than Alejandro, I don't know if I am planning on voting him out" I said.

"It's okay, Luna, trust me you'll see how mean he is to you" Zoey said.

//okay I'm honestly in the final 5 with all my friends, well somewhat Zoey, I am not voting Scott out though, not Lightning, they are both useful right now, so it's either Zoey or Cameron. My vote goes to Cameron if he doesn't win invincibility, he is too smart and he'll know what I am doing//

"Maybe I can convince Lightning to join us to vote off Scott" Cameron said.

"Awesome! Then it'll be 4 to 1, no chance" Zoey said.

"Wait I didn't- AH" I said, as the branch of the tree just randomly broke.

I held on to the stronger part of the branch. Thank god, but Zoey was just on the edge of falling.

When Cameron fell, he got up, but Scott pushed him into a snare trap, but wait who would be setting up snare traps?

"Today's forcast, geeky showers with a chance of nerd" Scott said, as Cameron got launched in the air by his trap.

Then Zoey fell, Scott caught her, bridal style. Oh hell no

"And girl" Scott said.

I growled under my breath. I am pretty sure he didn't even notice me.

//everybody here knows I get jealous easily, and apparently Zoey is trying to act she didn't know this was coming. OH THAT GIRL IS GOING DOWN//

"Scott?!" Zoey said.

"Zoey, nice of you to drop in, I just happen to have a killer idea, totally up your alley, here goes. How about you, me and Luna team up to vote off Lightning" Scott said.

Zoey just looked at him for a few seconds and started laughing, I am all in for this alliance, but I want Cameron or Zoey not Lightning. Cameron is too smart for his own good.