Chaper #2: Bring on the embarrassment

I was already up and awake. Dakota was still sleeping, and Dawn was talking to a bird, Dakota wouldn't go back to sleep. I was listening through the walls of the cabin to see what the boys were doing. "Oh no!" i heard Dawn say to the bird, i just looked at Dawn. "Whats wrong?" i said. "Will you keep it down?  If i don't get some beauty sleep i'll lose it!" Dakota said. "Yes because your need for fame is really a depressing cry for love" Dawn said. "Luna, it also looks like someone on the island has filled your broken heart with love" Dawn said. Oh god, even i don't know who it is. "Wait who told you that? My therapist?" Dakota said. "I see people's aura, and it looks like someone threw up on yours" Dawn said. "Ugh go eat a worm" Dakota said. I looked away and i put my ear up against the wall.

//i honestly have no idea who i'm probably in love with, according to Dawn, it's someone on the island apparently, most boys are annoying here so i guess ill see//

My ear was still against the wall, thank god these walls were thin. I heard Sam say "woah man, whats with all the dirt?" Then i hear Scott say "oh i uh just had an early morning make-out session with one of the honeys" Yeah right, then i hear lightning say "Really? which one?" Lightning said. "Uh uh, Luna" Scott said. I sat on Dakota's bed "well Scott said i made out with him" I laughed, actually harder than i should be. "Honestly Luna, i think you both just want to get up and kiss" Dakota said. "but i honestly don't need a boyfriend, actually I specifically don't want a boyfriend like Scott" I said "Just a sec" I said. I walked over to the boys cabin and knocked on the door, I'm going to put Scott in his place, not by yelling at him though. Lightning opened the door, "Yo Scott its your babe" Lightning said. i face-palmed,i was in my pajamas i seriously did not care. I walked in. "Hey 'babe'"i said [quote on quote 'babe']. "Just so i can clear things up, Scott obviously wants to make-out with me, but he didn't when he said it about 5 minutes ago" i said. "Wait how did you even know?" Sam said to me. "It's called thin walls, use em' " I said as I walked out. 

-

The horn went off from the loud speaker. "up and out my little morning glories" Chris said. Scott stood next to me, he whispered "Cmon really? It was all part of my plan to say that, you could've went along with it". I rolled my eyes and i ignored him. "Its time for today's challenge" said Chris. "What? But Lightning hasn't had his DPA" he said. We all stared at him. "It means Daily Protein Alignment Duh!" Lightning said. "I do that but i never called it that" i said. "and i haven't had enough beauty sleep" Dakota said. "Come on you look- Great sons of Orion!" Sam said as Dakota took off her sunglasses, her eyes were blood shot and it had a lot of bags. I cringed. "You can catch up on your sleeping, AFTER the challenge, now on with the challenge. You go this way [left] to the bay of dismay" Chris said. We all groaned. Dakota was on the phone "Hey it me! were going to star- HEY!" Dakota said as Chris took her phone away with a fishing pole which had a magnet tied to it. Then he took Sam's game. "They're mine confiscators keepers" Chris said. "On with the challenge, your humiliation awaits" Chris said. We were all walking to the bay and I was walking next to B and Anne Maria. "Bay of Dismay? Yikes, sounds like one of those fight locations in Total warriors 2" said Zoey. "You like action movies? if your into Ultimate kick boxing, I may have to marry you" Mike said. Awe they are so cute together. I heard Sam and Dakota talking too but i just ignored them. "So what do you guys think the challenge is gonna be?" Anne Maria. "I don't know, but if it involves humiliation it can't be good" I said to her. "What about you?" Anne Maria said to B. He just shrugged. "You dont talk much do ya?" Anne Maria said.

//Honestly, I like Anne Maria but she shouldn't get a little mad over B not talking, it's just his Aura. Oh no Dawn is getting to me//

We all got to the bay of dismay and we all sat in these bleachers with our team logo on it, and Chris was on a little stage. We all had on harnesses. "Welcome to the getting to know you Trivia Game challenge" Chris said."Everyone strapped in nice and snug?" I kept trying to fix mine so it was more comfortable. "A little too snug" Scott said "its cutting into my shoulders" I gripped onto the harness tightly. "Yeah that's what children sized harnesses will do" Chris said. He laughed. "i'll be asking our players embarrassing personal questions, and i mean reallllllly embarrassing" he said. "If the player i'm talking about hits the poorly wired button and owns up to their humiliation before the times runs out, their team gets a point, first team to five points wins the first part of the challenge and they will get a distinct advantage in the next part, but if no one owns up, this happens!" Chris said as he pressed a button, which made the Mutant Maggots bleachers go underwater. When they came back up, they were all coughing. "There is some kind of two legged monster down there! " Mike said. "You mean Fang?" Chris said and he laughed "Yeah it turns out toxic waste can mess with stuff underwater too" he said. It's surprising that I'm not exactly scared of sharks but rats I hate. "Better them than us" Scott said mumbling to me and Lightning. "Any-who, if their opponent gets dunked the other team can steal by guessing which dunkie is guilty. If you guess right you get a point, guess wrong and this happens" He pressed the button which caused us to dunk. We saw Fang down there putting on a bib. Fang roared and we all screamed. We came back up and i was coughing. "Now that we are clear with the rules, lets start the game. The rats now listen carefully, who did this on their on and only date they ever had" Chris said as there was a farting noise coming from the jumbo screen. We all laughed. Sam's face turned dark red "where did you even get that?" he said. He pressed the button which gave him an electric shock, we got a point. "Who wet their pants on the first and last day of school?" Chris said. "Woah one of us is a pants wetter?" Mike said. Brick's face turned dark red like Sam's. "He who sweats it wets it" said Jo "Team before pride maggot" she said to him. He pressed the button, which made him get an electric shock. "Fine it was me" Brick said. We laughed. "Rats, who's frist name is really Beverly" Chris said. We all looked at each other then B pressed the button. "Correct, Beverly" Chris said "Rats get the point, but i would've preffered a verbal response" he said. "But B never talks, just look at his Aura" Dawn said. B shrugged. "Don't care, so as a quick punishment.." Chris said, he pressed the button which made us get dunked. I held my breath. I saw Fang eat Scott, i squirmed to get out, but we came back up. After, we came back back up, Scott climbed back in the booth. "Saw you tring to save me honey" he smirked at me.