Chapter #10: Up, Up, and away in my Pitiful Hang-Glider

I was standing outside the cabin, I saw an insanely large blimp and Scott just running in. "Woah" We all said when we saw it. Scott just laughed at us "look at you wusses, It's just a stupid blimp" He said and the anchor from it came down and landed on Scott's foot. "Actually I think it's a zeppelin" Cameron said. I started to zone out until the door of the blimp opened and it landed right on top of Cameron. "Actually your both wrong, It's the McLean air command center! Where I'll recline in relaxation while you compete in today's challenge, an aerial obstacle " Chris said. Now I realized that Chris probably has a high ego like Lightning and they both will crash at some point. "Lightning, taking it to the sky's" Lightning said, sticking out his fist "Sha-bam!" He said as he accidentally punched Scott in the face. I walked over to him and I punched him. He growled at me. "And here to demonstrate, put your hands together for a total drama classic contender, Heather" Chris said. I gasped as Heather walked out, I can tell that Heather knew who I was, she immediately gave me daggers. She walked off the blimp, just walking on-top of Cameron like it was nothing! Well, he is as light as a rag-doll, so yeah. Zoey looked excited though "Your the Heather!?" Zoey said. "Sorry, I have this policy on not talking to losers" Heather said "Oh look, it's little loser Luna" She said as she walked over to me now. "Oh you little twig, i will rip out your hair extensions and give them to Fang" I said. "Oh pinkie, your insults don't mean anything, I already stole your boyfriend" She said. "ex-boyfriend, actually, I also really don't care I have Scott right over there" I said. "Oh please, he is probably the only person you can score" Heather said. "and I'm glad he is the person that I scored" I said. "Yeah sure you little pink haired loser, I will destroy you sooner or later" Heather said and she walked away. "Is that the only word you know how to say?" I said.

//oh if I ever have the chance to beat up Heather, I will do it, I don't care about the challenge just beating up Heather is key//

"Heather will now demonstrate the aerial challenge" Chris said "with a jet pack!" Chef quickly put a jet pack on her, Chris pressed a button making her go in the air, and through 5 rings on fire. She was screaming the whole time, I was seriously laughing so hard at the moment, and when she ran out of fuel, she was being sent to the ground. "Everyone be cool, there is a parachute inside it, except Luna probably will not stop laughing" Chris said. I just kept laughing, and this is the best part! Heather crashed into the ground and THEN the parachute came out. She groaned. I was seriously on the edge of crying I was laughing that hard. Scott elbowed me and I stopped laughing. Chris started to laugh "best challenge ever!" He said. "Will Heather get hurt again?!" I said, grinning. "No, but you guys are!" He said. I crossed my arms in defeat. "This challenge seems kind of unsafe" Zoey said, poking Heather. "No it's TOTALLY unsafe" Chris said. "Did I also mention that you will be fighting giant mutant fire-breathing goats?" Chris said. We all gave him a confused look. "That's it I'm out!" Zoey said. "Okay, but before you go, remember the ultimate total drama prize, one million dollars!" Chris said. A few dollars got swooped away from the wind. "Give or Take?" Chris said. Zoey immediately ran over "Moneyyy, removing all common sense and fear of danger" She said. I face-palmed. "Too bad you'll never win it" Scott said. Zoey ran back over and pushed Scott down. "JUST WATCH ME" Zoey said "if that's okay with you" she said, going back to her sweet side. "sorry Luna" Zoey whispered to me. "it's cool" I said.

//I'm guessing that Scott, really aggravates Zoey, I can see why! Scott voting Mike out! Seriously? I wanted Jo out honestly, she was a threat! I am taking either Zoey, Scott, or Cameron to the final two with me, but it's hard with people against you//

"Now to perform your aerial fleet, you have to first construct your very own flying machines" Chris said. Scott and I looked at each other. "Alliance?" I whispered. "Duh" He said back. "Here's the deal, you bring me parts for my aircraft and if I find anything that will help you, I got your back" I said. Scott nodded.