Chapter #6: Runaway Model

[heyo!! so i think i am going to be doing Scott's POV in this. and not just Luna's or I might do like a life afterwards with Luna! like i don't know either of those, so comment below! Also when I mean like Luna's life after the show, i mean like 6 months to a year later, or I might make a whole new fan fiction about Luna's after life. just comment below]

-

 We were all in the bathroom, I was putting on my eyeliner and I heard knocking at the door "is it our turn yet?" Mike and Cameron said. "Yo shut up we will be out soon!" I said. That was really harsh, but Anne Maria said to me "Aye sorry for the Alejandro thing, I didn't know it was that emotional" she put her hand on my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged it off, but all I was thinking about was the kiss last night, It kept bugging me, I am not sure what to do. "Yeesh look at your hair, it looks like Princess Leia lost a scissor fight" Anne Maria said. "Actually it's more like Queen Amidala" Zoey said. I never seen the Star Wars movies so I really have no idea who these people are. "more like Queen Amidorka" Anne Maria said back as she took out her hair spray and she shook the can, she sprayed it and it got in our noses and we coughed. Anne Maria flicked her hair and it stayed put "and that is how you do hair" she said. "I'll pass on the frilly, girly, hair care. thank you" Jo said and she took out an electronic shaver, she started to shave her body, I ran out quickly, I sat out on the stairs in front of our cabins. "Fellow Rat's we are going to stop those Maggots for we are a team of men-" Brick said as I walked in. "and Luna" he said. "wow okay" I said as I rolled my eyes. Scott smirked at me and I just sighed. "Anyways, to team men! and Luna" Lightning said as he put his hand in the middle, then Brick, then Scott, then me, and then Sam. "Men till the end" Sam said and we all pulled away when we saw Sam's thumb. "Yikes what's with the circus thumb" Scott said. "not trying to be rude here, but that is the weirdest thing I've seen in my life" I said. "oh this thing?" Sam said pointing to the bump on his thumb "that's ten years of gaming right there" he said. "Video games? Listen champ we are men, even Luna is more man than you, anyways you are a smelly ball of dough with ears" Lightning said. "Yeah at least I don't say SHA-BAM every time something happens" I said. "Oh you DID not just say that" Lightning said. "Wanna fight?" I said getting my fist ready. Lightning and I almost charged at each other until Scott held me back and Sam held Lightning back. "You are so dead!" I yelled, Lightning and I finally calmed down. "anyways" Sam said "gamers are athletes too! We've got keen hand eye coordination and cat-like reflexes, watch" He said as he set up a bunch of mousetraps. "Come to papa cheesy" Sam said and he quickly grabbed the cheese without getting snapped. We all clapped until Sam tried to walk over, until he stepped on a trap, which caused hum to step backwards and get snapped by all the traps on the floor, I cringed and I covered my eyes. "Reflexes, cat like" Sam said.

//i am about to kill Lightning, someday I will do it//

the loudspeaker went off "It's challenge time, campers! meet me on the other side of the island pronto" Chris said over it. We all walked over there, but on the way there, Scott grabbed my hand, like not my wrist for once. I looked at him "what is it?" I said. "I know our kiss was just accidental to you, but to me it was like um something special?" Scott said, I can tell he has never been in a relationship. "Me and Alejandro broke up a few years ago, i know, i still am not over it. I hate to be rude, but Scott I like you, well a lot I think, when Dawn was still on the island she told me things I didn't even know about myself, My heart says I like you but my brain says to steer clear and I think that's the best for best of us" I said to him while walking. "Alright, its what you want" he sighed and I just walked ahead.

//i feel awful, I can tell that kiss meant something to him, I felt something too, but i am not focusing on a relationship, even though Scott is just plain out perfect in my eyes, the only thing I can't stand is how he is trying to make me feel bad about this//