Chapter #13: The Enchanted Franken-Forest

It was the very next morning. I was already up and going around 4. I seriously didn't expect Scott to get voted out, but then again, everyone BUT me hated him.

//"alright so I see that now it's war. Cameron and Zoey against me, and if I can get lightning by my side, than maybe I can win this thing. For us Scott!" I said, raising my arm in the air with Triumph//

I was sitting in Lightnings cabin, well since he was the only person I didn't have a problem with at the moment. I sighed in depression while Lightning on the other hand actually made a Cameron dummy, and started beating it up.

He punched the little dummy while grunting. All I could make out of him was "oh yeah! Want some of this smart guy?!" I didn't even realize Cameron was in the room by the time I stopped looking from the ground.

Then when I gave him a scowl, he ran out of the cabin. I laughed and I walked to Lightning. "You know, Cameron stole both of our motivations. How about we form an alliance and get him outta here?" I said to him.

I gotta feeling he ignored me but he actually listened when I mentioned Cameron and alliance. "Alright I'm in" he said. I held out my hand for a shake "Glad doing business with ya" he shook my hand.
~
We were now in the mess hall. Cameron and 'Commando' Zoey were on one side, and Lightning and I were on the other side. We overhead Cameron talking about how incredibly scary Lightning was. Zoey didn't even care.

"You know what I think you should do?" Zoey said. "Um back away from you quietly?" Cameron said. "No! You gotta grab your fear by the throat and throttle it into courage" Zoey said.

I started to laugh quietly. I whispered to Lightning "we all know for a fact Cameron can't kick our asses, even with Zoey". Lightning just chuckled at my remark. After I started to zone out from listening to them.

After a few minutes of my depression rolling back in. I heard Cameron say "He is going to eat me alive!!"

And a few seconds later, Lightning grabbed some salt, put it on the dummy, and ate the face. I gave Cameron and Zoey a look that pretty much told them 'better watch your back, cause we're coming in strong'. Then I gave Cameron a smirk, which almost gave him a heart attack.

Zoey said to Cameron but loud enough for me to hear. "Easy little guy, we are gonna take them both out, two on two, no mercy" she said. "Yeah?" Cameron said. "No pity" she said. "Yeah!" Cameron said with some enthusiasm. "No prisoners" she said. "Yeah!!" Cameron said with much enthusiasm "it's gonna be a friendship finale!" He said holding out his hand for a high five "don't leave me hanging" he said as Zoey gave him a hard high five.

"OW!" Cameron screamed. I started laughing as hard as I can. "Little weakling isn't gonna stand a chance".
~
We were now in the middle of the forest, with a plant that is just there.

"Finalists, welcome to, the Mutant Forest of terror" Chris said with some scariness in his voice. I looked at the pathway and a giant fly flew by.

Cameron had a small panic attack and he took a few steps back where a toxic sinkhole was formed. He almost fell in it too until Zoey grabbed his arm.

//"God so close" I said as I snapped my fingers//

"Oh and watch your step... bio hazardous sinkholes, they put the Mutant in Mutant Forest of terror" Chris said.

Cameron sighed in relief "oh thanks teammate" he said to Zoey. I gave both of them a dirty look.

"It's also where Chef gets his toxic marshmallows of loserdom" Chris said "one of you gets to eat that later"

"Sure as hell isn't gonna be me" I said. "Well it ain't gonna be Lightning, I got the strength of a bear, and the speed of a cheetah-" Lightning said, but Zoey cut him off "and a brain of a jelly fish" she said.