Chapter #5: Backstabbers Ahoy!

I was sleeping, surprisingly Dawn didn't talk to animals today, so i had the perfect sleep, yes! Also, it's weird, I dreamed about Scott, he has been on my mind lately, but why? I heard a bugle call from the boys room, I groaned and  got up quickly, I actually thought it was Chris for a second, I went to go grab my anklet from my backpack, when I looked for it, it was gone! I growled and I ran to the boy's cabin. "Scott where is it, where is my anklet!" I yelled "That is really special to me" He looked at me like I was crazy. "But i didn't take it!" He said. "Yeah right!" I said about to hold up my fist. Lightning and Sam held me back. "It's okay it's okay, he didn't take it!" Sam said. "I will expose you as the jerk you are!" I said as I walked out. I hear Lightning scream, I ran back in. "What happened?!" I said. "MY PROTEIN!" he said. "Oh no" I said sarcastically. "LIGHTNING WAS ROBBED" He said. "Guys and Luna, New guy shows up, protein and anklet goes awal, do the Math" Scott said. I left the boys room to go get dressed.

-

We got to the mess hall and I grabbed a tray, i had to admit the stuff looked better then the paste. I sat next to Dawn this time. "Hey anything new?" I said. "About your Aura? yes" She said. I'll admit Dawn is completely creepy but she told me more then I already knew about myself. "What is it?" I said. "Something is missing, it's something extremely important to you, the anklet your ex boyfriend got you, i think it's Ale-" she said and I covered her mouth. I saw Scott peek his head over to us. "Turn around" I said. I ate my food, it tasted kind of good. The loud speaker went off. "Attention campers! Breakfast is cutting into your time you can spend getting injured" Chris said and he started to laugh "grab your swimsuits and meet me at the dock, pronto" He said. "What?" We all said. "You have 10 seconds to exit the mess hall before I release... the raccoon" Chris said over the loud speaker. "The raccoon?" Anne Maria said. We all started to laugh until a big crate was being lowered down, the door to the cage opened and a big mutant raccoon was in there, it roared. We all screamed and ran out of the mess hall, and I was panting when I got out. "Whats the matter with you? that thing could've killed us!" Jo said. Chris said and he started to laugh. "Nah, only if you got in between him and his food, that would be bad, hmm Rats it looks like your missing a player" Chris said. I heard Lightning scream and the raccoon threw him out the window. "Nevermind" Chris said. We all went to go get our swimsuits on.

//best day ever, other than losing my anklet but Lightning got thrown out the window. YES!//

-

We were all at the docks Scott smirked at me. "I didn't know you had a belly button piercing" He said. "Well i have piercings all over" I said. He winked at me and I raised an eyebrow. "Alright, lets get today's competition underway" Chris said. "Say hello to one of our classic competitors, Bridgette" he said, Bridgette and Dakota rowed up the dock in a canoe. "lets get this over with, remember my contract said demonstration only" Bridgette said "I feel bad for these suckers" she said. "Relax no demo needed" Chris said "Just chum the water with our intern Dakota, and try not to get eaten" God I feel so bad for them. "Ew what is this?" Dakota said. "Leftovers from last season" Chris said. Bridgette looked at me and she said out loud "Hey I recognize you! you were on Celebrity Manhunt with Alejandro before he dumped you for Heather" She said. My cheeks turned bright pink. Oh no. Chris just laughed at my humiliation. "You actually had a chance with him?" Anne Maria said laughing. I sighed. Everyone looked back at Dakota who got 'chum' on the side of the canoe which caused fang to pop up and it bit off the side of the canoe. "Challenge part 1! each team must get a pair of water ski's in an underwater mission or drown trying. One victim, oh i mean camper will snag the ski's in an old school diving suit and float them to the surface, while the rest of their team pumps them oxygen, first team to float the ski's to the surface win's and they get an advantage in the next part of the challenge. "Alright men, well Dawn and Luna, i suggest we draw straws to see who dives" Brick said as Scott shoves the diver helmet onto his head "Forget the straws doofus!" Scott said "time to prove your loyalty to your new platoon" Scott smirked while Brick just saluted "Sir yes sir!" Brick said. I chuckled quietly. We got Brick in the diver suit and Chris said "Go!" he said as Brick and Jo jumped in the water. I walked over to Zoey and Mike. "Hey guys!" I smiled. "I know were on different teams but we can still be friends" I said. "Hey Luna and no biggie were not like Jo" Zoey said. I laughed. I heard Scott say "Tired already soft serve?" I feel so bad for Sam. Then Lightning took over, I just look at them to see if they are doing fine. "Hey Zoey, i don't know how i ended up kissing Anne Maria, sometimes I get so deep into character I don't know what I'm doing" Mike said. "So, your like a method character?" Zoey said. "Yeah!" Mike said "look zoey, your like the most amazing girl i've ever met" Zoey smiled and I almost awed "The most amazing?" Zoey said. "Yeah! and if you don't like my um funny characters, i'll totally retire them!" He said. "I don't want you to give up acting, but can you just tone it down?" She said. "Consider it toned" Mike said. "Hey get off the air-hole bozo!" Anne Maria said. Zoey just hit Anne Maria. "Don't push!" She said "is this orange paint?" Zoey looked on her hand. "Oh no one insults the tan!" Anne Maria said. Anne Maria pushed Zoey, she held onto Mike but his shirt ripped when she grabbed on. "Ladies there is no need to fight, there is enough Candy for everyone" Mike/Vito said.